good

Posted by Reviewer2999846 on Apr 11, 2009

i use to after a bikini wax it prevents razor bumps

I use this for everything!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Apr 11, 2009

I put it on my baby's scrapes, I put it in my homemade cleaner, I gargle it if I feel a cold coming on, and I put it on a zit to get rid of it!

tea tree oil is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2143966 on Apr 14, 2010

does wonders for insect bites,razor burn,cuts heal overnight,and for the original purpose i purchased it fo is toenail fungus which after 2 weeks of use has already showed improvement.looking forward to having this as a staple in my medicine chest.

Best TTO I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2619674 on Mar 03, 2010

I've had mixed opinions on tea tree oil in general. Some brands are labeled as TTO, but are mixed with other oils to temper the smell and harshness of pure TTO, so are essentially useless. One brand of 100% TTO that I tried fulfilled the criteria of being 100% pure, but I saw no significant improvement on my skin. This brand, I'm really liking so far. I use TTO primarily on acne, and I've found that if I dab a little bit on a spot before I go to bed, it is GREATLY diminished in the morning (no, it doesn't completely disappear in one day- in my experience, no product can do this- but it helps it shrink before it gets too big or noticeable, or leaves a red mark that lasts for weeks). My skin is not sensitive at all and is very oily, so I can handle dabbing 100% TTO on my face. If your face is sensitive, I would do a patch test or dilute the oil with something else.

GREAT healing power! Love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2822644 on Feb 11, 2009

Use on all cuts, scrapes, acne, etc. Wonderful!

Pure 100%

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on May 19, 2009

nothing not to like..lowest price, highest quality! I love it! I put it on my underarms everyday and never smell.Of course it has a million purposes.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Mar 08, 2010

When I get cold sores on my mouth, I put some on it and it's gone the next day.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2815071 on Oct 13, 2009

Arrived within days of ordering and the best price i could find. Worked great to get rid of dandruff and other things.

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Jan 13, 2010

My skin gets inflammed very quickly. This reduces the redness and after the initial sting is quit soothing

Tea Tree Oil

Posted by hasnakomedoxa on Sep 10, 2009

I love this product it completely dries my pimples.