good

Posted by BlackSeaOrganic on Apr 30, 2015

good mins!

Good!

Posted by 5081564651949279485 on Feb 23, 2014

Wanted a good mineral supplement and this seems to really work well. It is easier to swallow than some other multi-mineral supplements.

Great formula!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Nov 07, 2012

We started taking this when my husband broke his back as a result of being on prednisone, which resulted in full blown osteoporosis. My husband takes this in conjunction with Organic India's Osteoseal and Natural Factors' Collagenizer and Bio Sil. It would be my hope that somehow we can reverse the osteoporosis. or at least lessen its effects. Even his doctor was impressed with Total Mins. She had never heard of this product, but remarked on what a good formula it is.

excellent mid-price multi-mineral

Posted by Reviewer2466945 on May 02, 2012

the body can only absorb any mineral when all minerals are present, it's a hologram thing.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2073212 on Jan 25, 2012

I take 2 tablets as instructed, one a.m., the other p.m. and I noticed that I have a bit more stamina tomake it through a work day. Although I do take vitamins, this product was a great addition.

FEELING STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2773470 on Oct 05, 2011

This product is excellent. It helps you feel better and stronger.

Mulit-Mineral Complex

Posted by Reviewer2399958 on Jul 07, 2011

Great product - speedy, speedy delivery!

good

Posted by Reviewer2114302 on Jun 29, 2011

You may take a lot of calciums!

UNABLE TO SWALLOW

Posted by Reviewer2116920 on Dec 26, 2010

THIS PILL WAS SO LARGE THAT I COULD NOT TAKE IT. i TRIED THREE TIMES AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. EACH TIME IT STUCK IN MY THROAT AND I STARTED TO PANIC. I COULD NOT DRINK WATER AS THE PILL WAS BLOCKING MY THROAT, GAG REFLEX WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PILL OUT. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE WASTED MY MONEY, CUTTING THE PILL ONLY CAUSES SHARP EDGES TO DIG INTO MY THROAT.

My Naturopath Recommends

Posted by robdee on Nov 23, 2010

Of all the minerals available on the market this is the one that my naturopath recommends. That is because the uptake with these 'Total Mins' formulation is excellent. there are good amounts of calcium and magnesium, and the price is good value for money. Basically until a person's mineral status is brought back to normal there is no point looking into other treatments. Get the minerals sorted first and then there is sound basis doing other health work.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »