| English
| USD ($)

Country Life, Gluten Free, Total Mins Iron-Free, Multi-Mineral Complex with Boron, 120 Tablets

My Naturopath Recommends

Posted by robdee on Nov 23, 2010

Of all the minerals available on the market this is the one that my naturopath recommends. That is because the uptake with these 'Total Mins' formulation is excellent. there are good amounts of calcium and magnesium, and the price is good value for money. Basically until a person's mineral status is brought back to normal there is no point looking into other treatments. Get the minerals sorted first and then there is sound basis doing other health work.

trial phase.

Posted by Reviewer1557655 on Dec 10, 2008

may be upsetting digestion. not sure. it could have just been the pumpkins seeds I ate. the tabs are huge, I mean they could choke a horse. And it takes 2 tabs/day to meet min requirements. lots of interesting ingredients though, not so many chemicals, minerals from herbs. will continue with the bottle and lay off the pumpkin seeds (I think they may be high in iron, can't digest iron) iHerb is my source for health products.

UNABLE TO SWALLOW

Posted by Reviewer2116920 on Dec 26, 2010

THIS PILL WAS SO LARGE THAT I COULD NOT TAKE IT. i TRIED THREE TIMES AT DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY AND NIGHT. EACH TIME IT STUCK IN MY THROAT AND I STARTED TO PANIC. I COULD NOT DRINK WATER AS THE PILL WAS BLOCKING MY THROAT, GAG REFLEX WAS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE PILL OUT. I UNFORTUNATELY HAVE WASTED MY MONEY, CUTTING THE PILL ONLY CAUSES SHARP EDGES TO DIG INTO MY THROAT.

FEELING STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2773470 on Oct 05, 2011

This product is excellent. It helps you feel better and stronger.

Good results

Posted by Reviewer2073212 on Jan 25, 2012

I take 2 tablets as instructed, one a.m., the other p.m. and I noticed that I have a bit more stamina tomake it through a work day. Although I do take vitamins, this product was a great addition.