10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Ultra Omegas DHA / EPA, 500 mg / 200 mg, 120 Softgels

Fishy

Posted by gypsyjuju on Jul 27, 2010

I used this product for less than a week and felt like I smelled like a sailor - I tasted it on my tongue and couldn't get rid of the flavor. This was the worst DHA I've ever tried. I had to toss it out.

Country Life, Ultra Omega, DHA/EPA, 120 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Mar 20, 2009

High quality; Country Life needs to put out a 240-count size of DHA/EPA.

Country Life, Ultra Omega's DHA/EPA, 120 softgels

Posted by Reviewer2221800 on Jan 29, 2009

My doctor highly recommends this product as it has limited amounts of vitamin E which can exacerbate symptoms of my condistion. I have been taking this product for a couple years and it has worked well for me.

High DHA Is Important

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Feb 28, 2010

I chose this product because the price was right and it has a high DHA/EPA ratio, the former being anti-inflammatory, as per my understanding, while the latter is slightly pro-inflammatory. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

Great product. Fast delivery

Posted by Reviewer1369441 on Oct 06, 2010

I am very pleased with this product (Country Life, Ultra Omegas DHA/EPA, 500mg) I was not able to find them anywhere in Puerto Rico. I am also very pleased with the low shipping rate and the quick delivery time. Most companies do not deliver to Puerto Rico or charge an arm and a leg for shipments to Puerto Rico. I find iHerb price very reasonable compared to other web sites I have visited. I'll be ordering more products in the near future. Keep up the good work!