FORGET ANTIBIOTICS!

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

I haven't taken antibiotics in years because of this amazing product! I take this for ANY sickness that is in the makings and it almost instantly cures whatever it is. Also, helps in the battle against candida. Without this, a sinus infection can drone on for a month or more,but if I take a few of these, within two days, the infection is GONE. Awesome awesome stuff! And it doesn't cause yeast infections and other side effects that the antibiotics do ...

Super Immune Builder

Posted by Reviewer3278039 on Jan 07, 2010

This is an excellent product for boosting the immune system. I've used it on and off for years. No other immune builder that I've tried works as well as this one.

Dependable Results Constantly

Posted by Reviewer2288865 on Nov 03, 2006

My family has been using this product for several years now. Since then, I have not been sick once! When I start feeling like something is coming on, I start taking Well-Max and it always kicks it! I've converted many people who go, "sure it does..." Now they believe too! Try it!

Better than Antibiotics

Posted by 5538188810283431023 on Oct 15, 2013

I have used this product for the last several years. I haven't taken antibiotics in over 9 years (except when they were forced on me each time I had a child via c-section). If I start to get a sinus infection or any kind of sickness, I start taking these right away and within 2 days, I am well. Because I am susceptible to candida, me and antibiotics don't get along well. These pills do not have the awful "yeasty" side effects of antibiotics and they work better and faster.

I swear by this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3272014 on Nov 21, 2010

Take it when I feel like I'm getting a cold - sometimes along with some extra Echinacea and Zinc lozenges. When others around me have gotten bad colds, I've gotten minor or no symptoms

Stay well!

Posted by 5411091466508963915 on Oct 17, 2014

My yoga teacher recommended this product. I now take it whenever I feel run down or on the verge if a cold. The taste is horrible but I believe it keeps me healthy.

Country Life Well-Max, with NAC is a GREAT Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This item is a comprehensive dietary supplement formulated for wellness. Besides various vitamins and minerals it contains such things as mushrooms, garlic, grape seed extract and bee propolis. I appreciate that this dietary supplement is certified gluten free since I am on a gluten free diet.

Well-Max

Posted by Reviewer3065863 on Nov 30, 2007

I have used and relied on this product to enhance my immune system for the last 12 years, and it has done an admirable job. We are well pleased with this product.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer3343043 on Nov 30, 2007

This is an important supplement for cold weather or for people dealing with infected people. I am very happy I heard about Well-Max on one of Russian radio stations

Don't discontinue Well-Max!

Posted by Reviewer2315305 on Apr 08, 2008

I love Well-Max. I've turned lots of other people on to it too and they all swear by it. But Country Life seems to be discontinuing it. I guess it isn't selling well. But it's the best immune-booster out there by far. Nothing knocks out flus and colds faster.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »