Zyme-Aid

Posted by 5462534256399732039 on Jun 20, 2015

I have been using Zyme-Aid for over a year.This product has helped me to absorb nutrients from my food, which I was not doing for more than six months before including this product, at the end of each meal. So many other digestive, and other problems have improved, since using this and other products from iHerb. iherb is a name which can be trusted, for all your natural health needs.

Can't really tell

Posted by Reviewer2033449 on Sep 17, 2014

if it works or not yet...

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Posted by Reviewer1542319 on Sep 16, 2014

My infant daughter, who I breastfeed, struggles with acid reflux and gas. I had seen some improvement in her discomfort by using Beano before every meal. I decided to look up the active ingredient and found this product, zyme-aid which is used both before and after a meal (not just before like Beano). It has worked wonders for her little tummy and mine as well.

Great impact on digestion

Posted by 4925577738553968899 on Sep 02, 2014

It really does wonders.

ZYME AID

Posted by 5533405387028277130 on Apr 24, 2014

My Doctor recommended these to see if they would help cure the 'Simple Reflux' problem I had been suffering from for about a month. I am very pleased with the result, still not quite cured but very much better, I am going to continue to take them for another 6 weeks, so hopefully by that time should be cured completely, recommend for this.

hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Dec 29, 2013

it's not coated. have to cut it up in small pieces.

It works !

Posted by Dreamer37 on Mar 01, 2013

Excellent aid to digestion after a heavy meal or relatively fat.

Really helps

Posted by jacqlibra on Jan 28, 2013

to be updated

Reasonable price, helps my IBS

Posted by Reviewer1413708 on Sep 05, 2011

I like this product, it costs less than Beano and has different enzymes for difficult food for IBS digestion.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2766222 on Apr 27, 2011

It is very rare that I find a product that does what it says it can do. Country Life Zyme-Aid gets five stars for its effectiveness.Now I can eat anything at all and it will stay down. I used to bring up whatever I ate but now everything is digested even if I eat late. I no longer even need to take beano.Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »