Love this detergent!

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Jan 03, 2012

I'm so glad to see that iherb has added this to their assortment. This was the only detergent I ever used when I lived out west; what an unhappy surprise to find out this excellent product does not have national distribution when I moved east. The other eco friendly detergents are either a) way more expensive or b) don't work as well. Country Save is very economical ( I use less than the recommended dose) and my clothes are always perfectly clean. I don't ever use bleach or other additives either. This is all I use and my clothes look great. I highly, highly recommend this product.

Amazing

Posted by lumivalkoinen on Nov 30, 2015

iHerb, bring Country Save Laundry Detergent back, please!!!

Country Save, Laundry Detergent

Posted by Reviewer2817792 on Jul 03, 2013

After exhaustive research, I decided to try this product. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I'm ordering a few more right now! Disolves easily, works in all temps, contains NO bleach or optic brighteners, can use on DARK clothes, cleans extremely well - and because it rinses clean & leaves no residue - NO FABRIC SOFTENER IS NEEDED! If you feel the need to add something for softening, I recommend white vinegar (or rice vinegar if you are gluten-sensitive).

Fantastic Detergent

Posted by Reviewer2198523 on Sep 27, 2011

After switching to Country Save with no fabric softener from years of Tide and Downy... the difference is amazing! I originally switched to prevent build-up on cloth diapers, but then started washing all of our laundry in it and it comes out so fresh and CLEAN! It makes laundry washed in Tide/Downy feel almost greasy in comparison. I use no fabric softener whatsoever and the laundry is actually less wrinkled than before. And even though it is unscented, the laundry smells fabulous... it just smells CLEAN!

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2901408 on Dec 21, 2011

If you love fluffy towels and soft jeans, this product is for you! My clothes smell fresh and come out clean every time. Thanks, Country Save!

Great product!

Posted by 5281661508377593823 on Jan 26, 2016

Please please please bring it back.

Bring it back!

Posted by 5433295738403260232 on Feb 01, 2016

I love using Country Save for my cloth diapers. I have been using them for a year, and with Country Save, my diapers still look and smell new! Bring it back into stock.. I buy often!

Please Brind Country Save Detergent back!

Posted by 4723862821551670410 on Feb 28, 2016

BRING IT BACK - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2769966 on Mar 23, 2011

I love this detergent. It doesn't irritate my baby's sensitive skin, but even better, it cleans our clothes very well!

love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1657791 on Apr 18, 2011

I really like this for my cloth diapers. I've tried several brands and this is my favorite one!! I truly feel like my diapers are clean after washing with this!!