chocolatey

Posted by 5311346161600348065 on Feb 20, 2016

You can definitely smell more chocolate than strawberry, but I do't mind it at all. If you are a sweet tooth and like strawberry-flavoured chocolate, you will like this one.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good mositurizer, great smell

Lovely and conditioning

Posted by 4826688321403302109 on Oct 31, 2015

My lips feel soft and smooth after using. I like this product and will buy again when I run out.

Best Lip Cream on the Planet

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 20, 2014

Love Love Love this lip cream. Smells divine and glides on smoothly. Feels nourishing on lips

Well priced

Posted by 5761891490108402881 on Sep 12, 2014

Nice smell, smells like chocolate and strawberry, but only if you were aware of that first. Smells slightly fake, however it does the job nicely. Not my favourite crazy rumours balm.

J'adopte

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Produit naturel, de qualité et qui sent bon! :)

Love the balm, hate the smell

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

A+ for this balm - crazy rumors are my favorite lipbalms, but this smell is just horrible. I ended up giving it away because I couldn't stand the smell, but it didn't hurt my heart to much because of the nice price. Other nice CR smells are though Pear & Peppermint and Raspberry Sherbet.

Best lip balm

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Jul 23, 2014

As with all the lip balms from Crazy Rumors, the texture is perfect and moisturizing, but surprisingly this is my favorite if the flavors. It's so delicious smelling, absolutely the best lip balm I've used

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1167877 on Mar 22, 2014

I love all the Crazy Rumour lipbalms, they moisturize well, are made of natural ingredients, and taste amazing. Chocolate strawberry is my favourite flavour by far.

great

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

one of the best lip balms i've had. smells great (I can really feel the strawberry in a chocolate), moisturizes, protects. love it and definitely will buy it again :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »