Super Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Aug 11, 2011

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Banana Split scent is more like a caramel sundae, but still very nice.

odeur bof

Posted by 4958209044658840160 on Feb 09, 2015

efficace et naturel, mais goût/odeur de bonbon style malabar... ça peut plaire, mais moi si je cherche des produits naturels c'est pas pour qu'ils sentent comme du chimique ^^

Great

Posted by 5760555030375079000 on Jun 09, 2015

I told my brother to close his eyes and smell but he said it reminded him of bubblegum. However, once placed on lips, the banana split flavour was really great! It glides on my chapped lips and gives a bit of shine! But pairing up with lipstick on top, it can be a bit of a mess.

Beware of Uk Customs Charges - I had to pay £12.44 (12 Crazy Rumor Balms ordered)

Posted by Reviewer2140328 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been ordering Crazy Rumors lip balms through iHerb for many years now, normally 8 to 10 balms at a time, so I was surprised to receive a card through my letterbox alerting me to pay £12.44 (£8 to royal mail). When an order has already cost £29.50 and then a customer has to pay another premium on top, it's not fair, so this is just a warning to keep the order under £15. Also, I chose the second shipping, which was supposed to be quicker, but it wasn't delivered on time. If I order again, I will choose the standard shipping as I've never had to pay any customs charges when it was delivered standard, and it always arrived quicker.