Great lipbalm :)

Posted by 5143729649904916490 on Jan 10, 2013

I really like this lipbalm! It is very nourising and hydrating and stays a long time on the lips. It has no fragrance or taste so it is perfect for me :)

Efficace !

Posted by Western on Jun 01, 2013

Bien hydratant, bonne protection, très doux à appliquer et aucun goût pour celles qui n'aiment pas tous les trucs aux saveurs fruités, miellés et compagnie

Favourite

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Sep 14, 2013

No fragrance which is great. Love the formula of this lipbalm

Perfect for nighttime

Posted by marylee on Apr 08, 2014

I have this on my nightstand and swipe some on before bed. It keeps my lips perfectly soft and moisturized all night without unneccessary flavors and smells. Love it!

My favorite lip balm ever.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

This is awesome. Cruelty free, vegan, hydrates the lips with lasting effect, isn't too dry or too greasy and has no scent, so you can combine it with everything. I also had the gumball version, don't like it because the scent is too strong. Will this one again!

LOVE this lipbalm!

Posted by 4945137378493224638 on Oct 27, 2015

I love this lip balm. It's the best I have ever tried. Can't fault it!

Labios estupendos.

Posted by quitebadgirl on Dec 07, 2015

Me gusta mucho este cacao labial porque está hecho con ingredientes 100% naturales y porque no tiene sabor. No tiene SPF

Moisturizing

Posted by 4710362179305559974 on Jan 22, 2016

Great and moisturizing. I'll definitely purchase from this brand again. Would like to try something scented.

Great lip balm

Posted by 5735370683295081567 on Jan 27, 2016

I bought this for night use, I like my lip balms unscented during night. It's very smooth, very easy to apply, and keeps my lips hydrated through the night. The fact that it's natural, vegan and with all kinds of good stuff; thumbs up!

Hmm

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Oct 25, 2015

I prefer the French Vanilla for a more natural scent.. i didn't like the scent of this one