Super Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Aug 11, 2011

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Raspberry Sherbet scent is a delicious.

Taste and smell so yummy

Posted by Silverfern7 on Jun 16, 2013

I keep this lip balm in the drawer of my desk at work - the smell chears me up and the balm is protecing my lips from the dry air-conditioned air at the office. I can recommend this lip balm to anyone.

I have not received!

Posted by 5316674903020506688 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered. but when opened the box was not found it there!

Beware of Uk Customs Charges - I had to pay £12.44 (12 Crazy Rumor Balms ordered)

Posted by Reviewer2140328 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been ordering Crazy Rumors lip balms through iHerb for many years now, normally 8 to 10 balms at a time, so I was surprised to receive a card through my letterbox alerting me to pay £12.44 (£8 to royal mail). When an order has already cost £29.50 and then a customer has to pay another premium on top, it's not fair, so this is just a warning to keep the order under £15. Also, I chose the second shipping, which was supposed to be quicker, but it wasn't delivered on time. If I order again, I will choose the standard shipping as I've never had to pay any customs charges when it was delivered standard, and it always arrived quicker.

Love it

Posted by 5745476345547528500 on Oct 04, 2012

A very good lipstick. I will order more of this brand.

Moisturising

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Mar 11, 2013

It is moisturising but its not creamy. Those who dont like creamy, slippery lipbalms will love this one.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1160253 on May 12, 2011

Good smell and taste. Not so moisturizing as it could be.