Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 09, 2012

very good balm, smells nicely. the smell is rather strong.

nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2118534 on Apr 29, 2011

I bought it because of its pleasant smell and I like both the smell and the balm itself

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1160253 on May 12, 2011

Good smell and taste. Not so moisturizing as it could be.

Love it

Posted by 5745476345547528500 on Oct 04, 2012

A very good lipstick. I will order more of this brand.

I have not received!

Posted by 5316674903020506688 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered. but when opened the box was not found it there!

Moisturising

Posted by 5281794341075809487 on Mar 11, 2013

It is moisturising but its not creamy. Those who dont like creamy, slippery lipbalms will love this one.

Beware of Uk Customs Charges - I had to pay £12.44 (12 Crazy Rumor Balms ordered)

Posted by Reviewer2140328 on Apr 08, 2016

I've been ordering Crazy Rumors lip balms through iHerb for many years now, normally 8 to 10 balms at a time, so I was surprised to receive a card through my letterbox alerting me to pay £12.44 (£8 to royal mail). When an order has already cost £29.50 and then a customer has to pay another premium on top, it's not fair, so this is just a warning to keep the order under £15. Also, I chose the second shipping, which was supposed to be quicker, but it wasn't delivered on time. If I order again, I will choose the standard shipping as I've never had to pay any customs charges when it was delivered standard, and it always arrived quicker.

Great at moisturising, flavour not so great!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Dec 02, 2015

I absolutely adored the Spiced Chai by Crazy Rumors so I decided to give a new flavour a go. Unfortunately something about it really puts me off and I've somewhat gotten used to it because I want to use it up until the end, but I would definitely recommend trying a different flavour.

Lip balm

Posted by ling76 on Feb 19, 2013

Smell is good, but not the best as moisturiser.

Perus huulirasva

Posted by 4979988783178716267 on Sep 23, 2012

Mukava koostumus ja kosteuttaa kohtalaisesti. Hyvä maku ja tuoksu. Vaarana makunsa puolesta nuolla rasvat samantien pois.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »