it's ok

Posted by Babycakes on Jun 03, 2015

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Jul 21, 2011

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Amaretto scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

Nice balm

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 05, 2012

Have purchased multiple times - nice.

Crazy Rumors, Perk, Amaretto, Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.2 g)

Posted by yud753 on Feb 25, 2012

It's good but the smell isn't very tasty

bonne odeur d'amande

Posted by 4772162902834555421 on Apr 03, 2014

Sent très bon l'amande et est efficace mais pas miraculeux en cas de lèvres très gercées.

Crazy Rumors do the best lip balm

Posted by 5167751829046524993 on Jul 20, 2016

I'm not familiar with Amaretto, but it smells like a dessert I've tried but hated, and every time I used it it reminded me of that. I was intrigued by the chocolate/almond description, but I didn't really know what I was getting. Definitely get if you love amaretto, because it's very moisturising and amazing, especially for my sensitive lips. I got used to the taste eventually but I was always keen to go through it so I could move on to the next one Flavour: 2/5 Moisturising 5/5

Bought it for my friend and she loves it!!

Posted by Reviewer1800409 on May 26, 2011

Bought it for my friend and she loves it!!