loooove it!!

Posted by Reviewer1609419 on Jan 29, 2012

loooove it!! the best balm ever - moisturizing, absolutely perfect smell - real amaretto, yummy. will buy again and again, i've tried other Crazy Rumors balms, but this one is the best

Another great product for my lip balms collection

Posted by Chocolicious on Apr 16, 2013

Its a bit more expensive than other lip balms at iHerb but it definitely worth it! My boyfriend loves to kiss me after using it on my lips! :)

I love everything in this balm!

Posted by 5732163591057895972 on Feb 03, 2015

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

Best brand

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jul 03, 2015

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

Awesome!

Posted by 5337376416820725335 on Apr 11, 2015

Good scent, it's sweet and moisturizing, smooth and long-lasting, it made me want to try other CR flavors.

I have not received!

Posted by 5316674903020506688 on Nov 25, 2013

I ordered. but when opened the box was not found it there!

Nice smell

Posted by Hanne67 on Mar 13, 2014

I love this lip balm! It has a very nice smell, almost like marzipan and is very moisturizing

Crazy Rumors Amaretto Balm

Posted by GoodHope on Apr 14, 2014

Great product! It has sweet almond scent like real amaretto. Stick is very soft, it covers lips very gently. Lips are well protected, even if weather is cold and windy.

Lovely little treat.

Posted by VeganMumma on Jul 06, 2014

Great size to carry around and apply throughout the day.

Posted by stdffe on Feb 17, 2012

My best balm now! Very soft, moisturizing, non-sticky. The smell is warm, like coffee, liqueur, a little almond-flavoured. Will buy other kinds of it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »