Super Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Aug 11, 2011

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Root Beer scent is perfect.

!

Posted by Reviewer3154855 on Mar 27, 2012

many thanks

Crazy Delicious!

Posted by shopzilla on Nov 04, 2015

I'm so, so, sooo glad I decided to buy this despite reading a review which claimed it smelled like Betadine. It smells EXACTLY like root beer. No trace of Betadine, I promise you! Every time I smell this, it takes me back to my favourite childhood treat of creamy, sweet and frosty root beer floats. I've tried four Crazy Rumor flavours and this is my favourite so far. The texture is soft and creamy and it glides across the lips like a dream. The moisturising effect last a good few hours. My new favourite lip balm :)

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016

I first tried this brand -crazy rumors in my Australia Vegan Box (Subscription vegan samples monthly) Cruelty Free Shop and loved it ever since. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Tastes exactly like root beer and very moisturizing

Posted by shoppingmama on Feb 15, 2016

Lip balm was moisturizing and I love it that its vegan. Taste exactly like root beer flavor which was a hit with kids too. They enjoy using this lip balm whenever they have very dry lips. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Gross flavour

Posted by 5657258481701229006 on Nov 25, 2014

I love this brand of lip balm, it's very moisturising and doesn't leave a weird taste on the lips. I didn't like this flavour though, I think it smells like betadine. I have the banana one and that smells great.