Hcg 1234

Posted by 5032835281797605335 on Dec 17, 2012

I received item in good condition. Hcg has worked for me. 12-18-2012 is my 30th and last day to take it. I have lost 21 pounds in 29 days so far. I also took sublingual b-12 complex with it. I have enough left to go another round if I decide to. I had no side effects and I am also on high blood pressure meds. In my 3rd week I had a 6 day stall and almost gave up, but I didnt. I called support and kept on it. So if I hadnt had the stall, I probably would have lost more. My weight just stayed the same for a few days and I had to be real patient. Also please get the Dr. Simeons protocol, without it, you will be lost. You must eat what is instructed or else you will gain. I also cheated on Thanksgiving and my anniversary. I gained around 5 lbs. for the cheating. So I think I could have lost more if I hadnt, but all in all, I think I did gd for the amount of days. Now tomorrow, I am on to phase 3--Hope anyone that tries this, dont give up!

Product worked as it stated lost 20 lbs in 30 days

Posted by Reviewer1092247 on Jan 12, 2013

As with other HCG products and if you have done your homework on HCG you know how it works (500 cals a day, no sugars, no oils on the skin, etc)and this product works as it said. There were no side effects like pimples or anything and I even lost after I had a "cheat". It killed my appetite and sometimes I had to remember to eat. That was great knowing I was going to wake up to a loss the next day. I still need to lose another 20 lbs so I will probably be purchasing this again to help with it.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2550529 on Mar 07, 2012

I've been using it for 2 weeks and I've lost 11 pounds.I love it!

Liquid Gold

Posted by 5672287485806511233 on Sep 22, 2014

Hi, I have used HCG 1234, on a 30 day program including a low calorie diet in which I lost 9.5kgs...so simple to use and obviously highly effective...everyday the scales were between 200g-1kg less - it was unbelievable!! I had a 4 week break and now I'm going again - 5 days into it and already 1.3kg down...I will always have HCG 1234 on hand to help me maintain and reach my goal weight!

This really works well.

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Sep 09, 2015

After menopause my kilos just kept coming although I exercise regularly. Then one day I was overweight. It was so frustrating. This is the first time ever in my life that I went on a diet. Within 3 weeks I went from 72kg down to 65. It was not hard at all and I felt normal without any side effects. I used to weigh 54 kg before menopause, so I will try it another 3 weeks. Mostly I think that this diet was a real eye opener. I read a lot about nutrition and it has really changed my life. I will never again eat junk food. I am very grateful for this lesson. UPDATE: I finished Phases 3 and 4 and I didn't put on any more kilos. I am down to 60kg now. This really works!

It really works!

Posted by 4924523802597492475 on Aug 16, 2015

So I did hcg diet program through injection before for 3 round so I know really well what I can and can't eat. I was tight on budget so I ended up buying this drops. This drops actually contain the same molecular structure & formula like HCG so what it does is it mimick the function of HCG. After finishing 23 days program, I lose nearly as much as using HCG injection (average 0.5kg or 1 pound a day). Just follow dr simeon 500kcal protocol and don't cheat! Fyi, I did crash diet since 13 years old so my body metabolism is messed up. I did everything I can to lose weight, it only works in the beginning. No matter how little I eat, I continue to gain weight. But HCG diet works wonder for me. I believe if HCG diet works for my messed up metabolism body, it will work for everyone else. The person who said it didn't work must be doing it wrong.

amazing!!!!

Posted by 4620948625732323395 on Apr 26, 2016

This is the best product I have lost 6.5 kilos in three and a half weeks. I have used other hgc drops and these by far are the best and for the price it's a joke so cheap. Make sure you follow the protocol to a T for results!!

SIMPLY THE BEST

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Nov 05, 2014

Had tried the HCG injections in the past and got good results but it was VERY expensive. A work colleague used this product to lose weight and it worked for her so thought I would give it a go to. Awesome results and am very very happy with this product. Haven't dropped lots of kilos but have certainly lost inches. Love the flexibility of 500, 800, 1000 or 1200 calories options. Did 500 when I did the injections and felt like I was starving and couldn't do any exercise other than walking. Have a physically demanding job and am eating 800 calories and not struggling at all, even manage to do a light resistance workout as well. Am doing the 42 day plan, will take a 6 week break and be back to do another round...can't wait roll on 2015!!!

Great product

Posted by 4912291661381797298 on Feb 05, 2013

WOW ! LOST 20 lbs in 3 weeks !

i love it!!!

Posted by 5167486836640441297 on Dec 24, 2013

I allredy lost 11.7 kg in 35 days!!!!!