| English
| USD ($)

Creative Bioscience, hCG 1234, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Hcg 1234

Posted by 5032835281797605335 on Dec 17, 2012

I received item in good condition. Hcg has worked for me. 12-18-2012 is my 30th and last day to take it. I have lost 21 pounds in 29 days so far. I also took sublingual b-12 complex with it. I have enough left to go another round if I decide to. I had no side effects and I am also on high blood pressure meds. In my 3rd week I had a 6 day stall and almost gave up, but I didnt. I called support and kept on it. So if I hadnt had the stall, I probably would have lost more. My weight just stayed the same for a few days and I had to be real patient. Also please get the Dr. Simeons protocol, without it, you will be lost. You must eat what is instructed or else you will gain. I also cheated on Thanksgiving and my anniversary. I gained around 5 lbs. for the cheating. So I think I could have lost more if I hadnt, but all in all, I think I did gd for the amount of days. Now tomorrow, I am on to phase 3--Hope anyone that tries this, dont give up!

hcg drops and losing weight

Posted by 5038518220721922283 on May 03, 2012

HCG Drops work exactly as described. First few days of the course are hard, but gets better. I have gone from 73kg to 58kg. This took 2 courses (2 bottles). So very happy.

My sister likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2683063 on Jun 05, 2012

My sister is taking this and has lost 25 lbs. course she's been cheating some she said. That was with two bottles.

Product worked as it stated lost 20 lbs in 30 days

Posted by Reviewer1092247 on Jan 12, 2013

As with other HCG products and if you have done your homework on HCG you know how it works (500 cals a day, no sugars, no oils on the skin, etc)and this product works as it said. There were no side effects like pimples or anything and I even lost after I had a "cheat". It killed my appetite and sometimes I had to remember to eat. That was great knowing I was going to wake up to a loss the next day. I still need to lose another 20 lbs so I will probably be purchasing this again to help with it.

Great product

Posted by 4912291661381797298 on Feb 05, 2013

WOW ! LOST 20 lbs in 3 weeks !