i love it!!!

Posted by 5167486836640441297 on Dec 24, 2013

I allredy lost 11.7 kg in 35 days!!!!!

My sister likes it!

Posted by Reviewer2683063 on Jun 05, 2012

My sister is taking this and has lost 25 lbs. course she's been cheating some she said. That was with two bottles.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1777132 on Mar 05, 2012

feeling good about results of poducts

Pretty Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2537427 on Nov 14, 2011

I am pretty satisfied with the product. i am almost at 4 weeks and have lost 13 pounds. Great!! However, i am not going to make it to the end because i don't have enough drops. I must have over counted them somewhere along the way. I wish they would put a "ml" marker on the dropper itself. Otherwise, still satisfied

I hope this works well

Posted by Reviewer2455336 on Dec 26, 2011

I haven't purchased this yet. but I decide to buy it. I bought other HCG product a few month ago.

It works for me.

Posted by 5634480452821603414 on Nov 26, 2015

I have tried Hcg before (another brand) and lost a lot of weight, but I failed the phase 3 and therefore 4 as well. I decide to give this hCg 1234 a try, I am doing it (under my own responsability) together with the 500 cal.diet. by Dr. Simeons. and I'm loosing weight but not as effectively as with my first round a year ago, but still loosing weight I go down between 300-600 gr.x day which is really good. I feel a little bit hungry at times, but water and tea does the trick! If you are determiated, consistent and really want to loose some weight then it is a product is right for you. I give it 4 of 5 stars just because with the other drops (the brand I used on my first round) I was never hungry. Update: I have lost 4 kilos in 11 days, not bad at all.

Works great!

Posted by 5464314727220000725 on Apr 04, 2016

Wife agrees that it is an effective brand alternative for the original. Cheaper and just as effective.

500 calories plan

Posted by 5509461090123940224 on Apr 10, 2015

I only see the 1200 and 1500 calories plan in the instruction menu. Can someone tell me the 500 calories plan ?

12 pounds down on two bottles!

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Oct 21, 2013

The first week using this I was strict and lost 4 pounds. The weight has stayed off and its been two months. It doesn't have HCG hormone in it but it mimics it. The hormone treatments are expensive so if you are tight on money, like me you should get this product. I was hungry the first day but after that my appetite was decreased drastically. Everyone is saying my face is getting smaller, which for me is the first signs of weight loss.

excellent product

Posted by 5050090729851009609 on May 03, 2016

It is definitely works. I will advice this product to everybody who wants to lose wait.