best jam!

Posted by 4956145134481534803 on Dec 16, 2015

a great alternative to super sweet traditional jams.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3112666 on Apr 14, 2015

good!

The Perfect Strawberry Jam

Posted by 5171391932345269839 on Aug 15, 2014

Bought this for my sweetheart on his birthday in late July, and he has already finished it! I chose it because the ingredients were so pure, and I always like to give my loved ones healthy alternatives to their favorite foods that usually have nasty things in them- like corn syrup, pesticides, and GMOs. This was a win-win! It is now his new favorite strawberry spread.

Good and organic

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

I read that strawberries are one of the fruits that requires more pesticides. I like that this product is organic and doesn't have additives.

esta bien

Posted by burbujita on Apr 11, 2014

aunque eche en falta mas trocitos de fruta

Very good fruit spread

Posted by 4856473230399988652 on Mar 09, 2014

This tastes great and isn't as sweet as regular jam which is too sweet for me.

Taste is delicious but 2 questionable ingredients for an organic jam

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2014

The taste truly deserves 5 stars. It's a bit hard to spread as there's a lot of thick chunks of strawberries. That is not the problem. This jam contains 2 dubious ingredients as research indicates they always come from GMO corn, unless specifically otherwise disclosed that they are processed from the very expensive camu, which is here unlikely. Since I have MCS and an impaired liver, it's important to me but this might not be a concern to the very healthy person. These ingredients are ascorbic acid and citric acid; the latter is said to always contain hidden MSG, so it does worry me. I did not react but I want to point this out both in the hopes that Crofter's will remove these unnecessary ingredients and for people who, like me, are either impaired and/or concerned about long term health effects. Sadly, this is the best organic jam (or fruit spread or jelly) currently available on iHerb so far as ingredients. I might purchase again, but it does worry me. I wish I were healthier and could eat anything without guilt.

Strawberry, strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 08, 2013

In a word, YUM. Makes life worthwhile, ya know what I mean?

Nice

Posted by 5522757279607161478 on Jul 07, 2013

not too sweet, lots of fruit!

Very good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012

This spread has a rich strawberry taste, with the perfect ammount of sugar in it. Will definitely buy again. - And the jar itself is very cute...:-)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »