Nice Taste, Nice Health Benefits

Posted by Reviewer1063238 on Apr 10, 2012

I bought the oysters to improve my skin (I was hoping zinc, selenium + copper would do the trick) and they did! The cool surprise I had with those is that, while I hate the taste of most fish, these actually tasted really well. Definitely ordered more of those. The price is ridiculously low too.

Great deal

Posted by Reviewer1950945 on Jul 10, 2012

This is really a bargain and they taste great! The big downside is this product is almost constantly out of stock. incomprehensible....

good but not enough

Posted by pirlanta on Jun 19, 2012

It's delicious as any seafood, but Smoked Oysters is much better. But anyway I use this product for saladç

not impressed

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Was not impressed with the taste of these oysters.

good product

Posted by Reviewer12103191 on Aug 30, 2012

Oysters are good without any oil which is great for me.

I love these

Posted by Reviewer3088331 on Nov 01, 2011

i will definetly be getting these again!

exotic product!

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

i loved!

Lovely product

Posted by Zahava on Aug 21, 2016

The taste and texture is just as it should be and these oysters are perfect for adding to salads. Very more-is though and once the can is opened I have difficulties in not eating the lot in one go. Very good low price as well.

Very tasty

Posted by iherbyfan on Jun 11, 2016

I add it to my soups, salads, pasta. Very tasty! I dont really like to eat it straight out of the can and there is green stuff on it but it says that it is safe to consume. There is a lot packed into one tiny can! Enough for 2-4 depending on how you pair it, definitely too much for me alone to finish in one go.

black rotten..never be food for humans

Posted by 5231513257885822456 on Oct 17, 2014

I purchased 6 cans for ma sis in hawaii. She said once she opened the can, it smelled awful and tasted rotten, looked black and green, blue....i completely wasted my momey and disappointed ma sis abroad. Hey i herb check your products before send them. It was a sheer sham!