Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2860396 on Aug 31, 2012

Very good!

Good Stone

Posted by Reviewer1588934 on May 02, 2009

This is my first time trying a deodorant stone and I was surprised to find that it really works. I have used it for two weeks now and it does not look any smaller, so I expect it to last a very long time (unless I drop it). At under $4, it is a lot cheaper than "regular" deodorants and has no toxic chemicals.

Crystal BO Stone

Posted by Reviewer3280855 on Sep 13, 2009

Love that I don't stink either of funk or of perfume.

Not super effective

Posted by Reviewer3171674 on May 09, 2011

After reading nothing but good reviews I had high expectations for this stone but it wasn't particularly good at preventing perspiration or masking body odor even under mild conditions. I didn't see any difference between using this and not using deodorant

Good deodorant

Posted by AlanaDesign on Jun 13, 2012

This is good deodorant, it works for me, no unpleasant smell, doesn't leave marks on clothes. But it doesn't stop sweating, just removing odor. But still its good alternative for antiperspirant.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer1062580 on Dec 16, 2009

This deoderant does not work AT ALL. I have to change brands of deoderant constantly because deoderants stop working after just a few weeks. I was recommended this deoderant by a dermatologist after I developed a swollen arm pit gland from other brands of roll on deoderants. I gave it a shot but it did nothing. By 10am every day I started to smell. Not only that, but at times the smell got so bad and I was so self conscious that I had to go in the bathroom, remove my shirt, and towel off my arm pits with hot soapy water just so I could get through the rest of the day.

Does not always work

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012

This deodorant effect on me is enough for a few hours. Then there is the smell and wet armpits.

IMPRESSED

Posted by 5305260837541231146 on Jul 05, 2013

im a heavy heavy sweater and i thought for sure this wouldnt work. it is actually great! I am really impressed with it. I will buy this again.

Great deodorant!!!

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Aug 13, 2012

I love it, my husband loves it, it doesn't leaves white marks, smell or uncomfortable feeling. last for all day long, you continue sweating but there is no smell. will buy again.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2625239 on Sep 06, 2008

I have been using Body Rock Deodorant for years and love it. I don't like using the other stuff that has all the fake ingredients in it. I will continue to use Body Rock.