NO BURN............

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

You can shave and still put Deodorant under your arm. No burn, no sting, I love this all natural Deo. No Aluminum either, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn`t work for me

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Dec 16, 2009

Will have to come back and see if it works better next time. Sprayed it in conjunction with using the crystal rock but it didn`t work. Feels like you`re spraying water as it just runs down your underarm. Bought it based on the great reviews but didn`t help me personally.

Chrystal Body Deotorant

Posted by Reviewer2918785 on Jul 05, 2008

PLEASE don't stop selling this product!!! It's the only deotorant that works for me without giving me a rash. I also appreciate that it contains no aluminium. Thank you!

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1147329 on Jul 01, 2008

an excellent deoderant ... I couldn't get my husband to wear roll ons, gels, or sticks ("yucky") and aerosols are "too cold." This spray he will use - AND it works - and I love it, too.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2180538 on Dec 25, 2013

Good If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fab!

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Jul 03, 2011

It is winter here so i haven't really put this to the test yet but so far i have found it to be great and it doesn't make me itch like a deo stone does.

Really good stuff...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... at a very low cost. I use it on my arm pits as well on my shoes (it eats the smell away). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Great Natural Product, works well. OPen my page for an exclusive offer for new customers

Posted by Reviewer2343376 on Jul 20, 2013

This product is very effective and easy to use. I bought it for my 12 year old son who had developed severe underarm odour. Worked really well, no more smells. He is happy to use it every day and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals. Very fast delivery to Australia.

The only deo that works!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This brand is the only deo that works for me. The spray is really nice, but I actually like the roll-ons better, especially the one that smells like pomegranate!

Works wonders!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Works just as well as commercial deodorants, very pleased with this product.