The only deo that works!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

This brand is the only deo that works for me. The spray is really nice, but I actually like the roll-ons better, especially the one that smells like pomegranate!

Works wonders!

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Works just as well as commercial deodorants, very pleased with this product.

Crystal body deodorant

Posted by 5220746224006157268 on May 30, 2016

This is a great product especially for this time of the year it keeps you feeling fresh and clean all over.

light spray

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Jun 01, 2016

terrific spray for summer

It doesn't stop the body secretions but it masks the odor and it's all natural, re-apply it during the midday for effectiveness.

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jul 03, 2016

It doesn't stop the body secretions but it masks the odor and it's all natural, but I have to re-apply it during the midday for effectiveness. This is a great anti-odorant (not deodorant, not anti-antiperspirant, this is preventative stuff here!) once you learn to use it. I highly recommend it to people with bad body odor. I tend to sweat a lot and it can smell pretty bad IMO, but when using this I could probably go two days without smelling! That's impressive considering I can start to smell just twenty minutes out of the shower. (No I do not live in a super hot climate, I'm just special that way.) So from what I've learned, once you hop out of the shower and dry off, hit up both of your pits with this spray and hit them good. It will feel wet, but will dry off quick enough (don't have to wait to dry before putting on your shirt). Now, put on your undershirt (or whatever shirt will be directly against your pits) and give your pits another hit. At this point both your pit and the shirt in your pit will be moist. The goal of this is to get the active ingredient (read as salt) where you sweat so that bacteria cant have a festival of stench.(Nobody likes this kinda festival) That was the biggest thing I learned while using this, even though I sprayed my pits well, I would end up smelling. However when taking off my shirt I started to realize it was my shirt that carried the stench and not me. Thus, spray the shirt too! Anyhow, I hope this helps people. I wont ever go back to that other slimy / waxy deodorant / anti-antiperspirant with perfumes. Things to note: - This prevents the bacteria from getting out of hand and multiplying, so if you already stink, spraying this on will only prevent additional stink. Take a shower! - Try to dry the water from your pits before spraying this. - This works in other areas that sweat and smell, if I'm going to sweat a lot I'll sometimes hit my chest too - Don't be afraid to really spray it on there when you're first trying this out. Once you see the results you'll then start to try to hone in how much you really need. Basically, prevent having a bad experience by trying to cheap out with two spritz. - It's in a purple spray bottle that does not look very manly, you may have to compensate elsewhere. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name. Good day and smell well!

Refresca

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

La sensación que tengo al ponerme este desodorante es de frescor, como si me pulverizara agua, y es que además es muy líquido. Pero a mi me funciona.

a staple product

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I like the crystal roll-ons with a little scent most of the time, but I keep this one on hand for times when my skin is extra sensitive and I don't want to risk further irritation, or after shaving. It's also good in combination with deodorant creams or sticks, for an extra deodorant "boost." The spray nozzle can get a bit clogged, but it's easy to fix by rinsing it with hot water.

un buen desodorante

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

no tiene olor, pero aguanta bastante bien durante todo el dia.

doesn't work

Posted by 4964023590066054120 on May 24, 2013

I bought it for my husband, but it didn't works for him..He is sweating like usual, it doesn't protect from smell. I tried on my self..and it's the same. I'm steal looking forward to find free aluminium deodrant.

Not bad.

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

Not bad, pretty cheap and natural. I may repurchase one with a scent next time.It works better than the solid crystal.