Great deodorant

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 08, 2015

This works well but I do have to reapply on the extra humid days. I like to put a few drops of essential oil in it and make my own blend. The pump has always worked well without breaking or clogging on each one I have purchased.

Refresca

Posted by Elisabb on Feb 01, 2013

La sensación que tengo al ponerme este desodorante es de frescor, como si me pulverizara agua, y es que además es muy líquido. Pero a mi me funciona.

un buen desodorante

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

no tiene olor, pero aguanta bastante bien durante todo el dia.

a staple product

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013

I like the crystal roll-ons with a little scent most of the time, but I keep this one on hand for times when my skin is extra sensitive and I don't want to risk further irritation, or after shaving. It's also good in combination with deodorant creams or sticks, for an extra deodorant "boost." The spray nozzle can get a bit clogged, but it's easy to fix by rinsing it with hot water.

doesn't work

Posted by 4964023590066054120 on May 24, 2013

I bought it for my husband, but it didn't works for him..He is sweating like usual, it doesn't protect from smell. I tried on my self..and it's the same. I'm steal looking forward to find free aluminium deodrant.

Doesn't work for me

Posted by Justnatural on May 15, 2014

I am not sweating much, nevertheless this Deodorant doesn't work for me. It only lasts few hours :(

Didnt work for me :(

Posted by Reviewer2228497 on Aug 14, 2012

I have a relatively strong body odour unfortunately, especially in the summer but I can't stand the idea of using the regular chemical deodorants ever since I learned about what harm the ingredients can cause. Where I'm from though, it's difficult to buy natural deodorant at a decent price and I am also pretty active so I need something that works. So anyways, when I found this product on iHerb and saw all of the great reviews, I was really excited to try it. The first time I used it I put it on right after the shower; a couple of sprays on each armpit. It stopped working after about two hours (the same amount of time it would take before I would start to smell even if I didn't put on any deodorant). Nevertheless, I tried it for about two more weeks until I got tired of stinking and gave up on it. The only thing I can vouch for is that it didn't burn me when I put it on like some other natural deodorants. I would have given it one star but I'll give it two because all of these other great reviews got me thinking it's something wrong with me lol

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Body Deodorant Spray, 4 oz (118 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2484492 on Jul 14, 2012

В помойку!

Misled and regret buying the product

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Dec 14, 2013

I was totally convinced by all the reviews and thought that this was aluminium free product. I was wrong. This product works using alum salts or aluminium salts. it is a great product and stopped my smells regards whether I went to to the gym, however, considering that it has aluminuim, this is going to go to my junk list. Great product, just be aware that there is aluminium salt in it.

I like it!