효과는 딱히 모르겠지만 not so sure about the function

Posted by 5548052922418557383 on Mar 13, 2014

but it's odorless and refreshing. 냄새가 완전 무향이고 뿌리면 시원해서 좋습니다.

plus

Posted by 5467994785363873784 on Mar 07, 2014

It works!

Good for a natural product

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

I wouldn't say this stopped me from sweating or smelling, but it certainly kept me fresher for longer. This is something you would probably need to keep applying to see good results. I like this because there is no odour, which I am usually sensitive to in most deodorants. If you are a light sweater this would work well :)

Every day Product

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Feb 11, 2014

One of the few non aluminium products that works. I use it daily but need to reapply more often on hot days.

Good!

Posted by 5146613158094346832 on Feb 08, 2014

I really like this a lot. Whan im at work or work out, I do smell with this after a while, but this is really afficient for day to day life. I think for the price it is a really good product!

Excellent

Posted by 4664256802723775938 on Feb 06, 2014

It's good I want to receive it again

Really good.

Posted by 4756655756097872677 on Jan 21, 2014

At first I didnt think this worked very well. Now, after using it for a couple of months, it works very well. I still have to freshen up a couple times a day, so I have one in my bathroom, and one in my handbag.

good

Posted by 5108560170465218370 on Dec 27, 2013

i liked it, i had not used a crystal before.

Quite good

Posted by h-anna on Dec 26, 2013

Not sure if I want to give a 3 or 4 stars.. I didn't really find it all that effective.. But not bad either. But for me who sweat a lot this might not be enough. I might need to try something else. I might try the magnesium oil... But it is Worth a try and not expensive to see if you like it or not.

Same performance as the solid crystal, but the spray application is messier.

Posted by newfiegonegreen on Dec 07, 2013

I bought this because I love-love-love the travel-sized Crystal of the same company and I thought the spray would be more convenient. I find the travel-sized lightweight and easy to use, but admittedly, I do sometimes forget to put it on while still in the shower or bathroom, or while near a source of water. I keep this spray in my room to use on those times when I realized I forgot to apply it already. It's convenient but I still prefer the crystal itself. I feel like I can rub the crystal into my skin more thoroughly, and the crystallized water works into the skin simultaneously as I'm applying it. Whereas when I use the spray, I end up having to use my hand to pat in the water after I spray it on-- and excess water always runs down my side when I use the spray. Perhaps I'm spraying on too much too quickly, but I like to feel good and covered, and I usually don't have more than a quick minute to put on my deodorant. I haven't noticed any difference in efficiency vs. the solid crystal version. They're both excellent, they both do everything they promise (no stickiness, no stains, no SMELL). It's just a matter of preference of application.