Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3354677 on Mar 13, 2009

I decided to give this stuff a try with all the great reviews, plus I didn't really want to spend the money on clincal protection deodorants. I guess that I just have a really bad problem with BO, I've tried just about every deodorant even mens. This stuff did work a little bit because I only had a light fowl smell, not as strong as it can get lol. But I really thought it would be the answer to my problems. For now I will put it on after a shower, let it dry then put deodorant over it. Still doesn't completely take away the BO. Also do not put this stuff on after you shave ouch! That was another reason I didn't like it!

Didn't work for my potent, pheromone-filled MAN sweat.

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

Yeah, so one day I read my AXE Anti-Perspirant's label and got a little paranoid about putting Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex in my pits, it just doesn't seem right and it also stained my nice black Rolling Stones T-Shirt... So I ordered this stuff to see if it would be a good natural option. Well, it didn't really work for me, it did sort of cut down the odor a bit - But not as much as the chemically filled stuff I was used to. I'm sure this product was more meant for the ovary carrying population on our planet, given the violet/pink label, and maybe it works better for all you sexy ladies out there, but from a guy's point of view - This stinks (literally). On a side note, the crystal also pulls at your pit hairs if it isn't moist enough, which is an experience I believe most men should experience at least once, It may awaken a sadomasochist side of you that you weren't aware of... Not that I know anything about that stuff, I'm just saying....

normal

Posted by 5142851141867507901 on Dec 19, 2012

hace su funcion pero lo compre sin darme cuenta de que es ammonium alum,y es mejor potasium alum

allergic reaction to this.

Posted by MonicaH78 on Jan 08, 2013

I had an allergic reaction to this.

Ikke så fornøyd.

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jeg er ikke en stor svetter men denne holdt Likevel ikke for meg, luktet surt av meg etter noen timer. Nå er det sommer og jeg svetter jo mere enn normalt, prøver den igjen til vinteren.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Stick, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Posted by 4865380856878078738 on Sep 14, 2013

Worked for me for a short amount of time, as the weather got warmer I started to smell. I'm not a heavy sweater or big smeller but I think my body just got used to it and it stopped working :/

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3289297 on Jul 18, 2014

Unfortunately this one doesn't work on me. Maybe it prevents sweating a little but there is always some sweating and when it mixed with this deodorant there is a bit of smell not intensive but I expected none. So I am disappointed with this product but hopefully it works on some people as I read the reviews before I purchased and they were very positive. Two stars for non-chemical ingredients.

Such a Pain!

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 26, 2014

This is just a pain to use. It has to be wet before application and if you add too much water, the crystals start forming on the bottom of the stick and gets all over your vanity. And it really didn't work for me in the way of controlling my body odour. It was better than using NOTHING, but there are much better deodorants out there than this (Tom's of Maine is something you might want to try if this didn't work for you) But so many people seem to love it, so I think if you're in the market for a new deodorant, definitely give this a shot. MAYBE it will work for you.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer2093822 on Dec 04, 2014

Does not deodorize very well. After about six hours I will know its stopped working... Not very good thing in an office environment!

Ok

Posted by 5357745026995805720 on Jun 03, 2015

This is ok, but mine broke pretty soon. Or it didn't broke but this crystal part came off. Deodorant affects pretty good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »