Contains potassium alum... - not aluminum free after all!

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

Could have been a good product, but had to toss it after I found out it contains aluminum (in the form of potassium alum)!! Tested the "Home Health, Herbal Magic, Roll-On Deodorant", and would recommend that one instead.

does not work, good money after bad

Posted by Annett on Aug 07, 2012

A complete disappointment. Deodorant is the water that flows down when applied to the waist. The smell does not protect at all - have for dinner, I felt the smell of sweat from my body. I do not recommend.

Allergic Reaction - Crystal Body Deodorant Body Spray

Posted by VeganFamily on Jan 25, 2014

Initially worked fairly well. But, later this became irritating to the skin. Not sure why.

not efficient at all

Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Mar 05, 2013

unfortunately, it proved to be completely inefficient :( After some minutes I felt the smell and had to freshen up with other deos. I was all the time stressed not to smell, it was awful... After a short period of time, the pump blocked, so i had to pour the liquid in my palms and apply it directly on the underarm. Sorry, but this is one big disappointment.

terrible

Posted by dianais on Dec 29, 2013

It didn't work at all for me. I ended up throwing it away.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5451415632732311510 on May 08, 2014

I was really hoping this would be THE deodorant, but no. It didn't do a good job and especially during summer days, I sweat like crazy. And smell bad. And this did not help at all. I haven't even finished it, just threw it to the garbage. Sorry!

Mediocre deodorant

Posted by 5746087206129476471 on Jun 26, 2014

I don't like the fragrance. It is too strong for my taste. Also when I sweat it doesn't smell nice at all. I won't repurchase this product nor I would recommend it.

Product not received