I feel safe 'cos it's natural.

Posted by doppelganger on Aug 23, 2013

I like it.It has a light almost unnoticeable smell that doesn't last all that long. You will sweat but you'll stay odourless for quite a while. I enjoy it mostly because I feel safer as it is all natural.

it actually works

Posted by 4736659310288457532 on Oct 13, 2013

i didn't expected but it really worked for me for about 4-5 hours

cannot really tell

Posted by Reviewer3187230 on Oct 15, 2013

been using for a few days. The fragrance is very mild and pleasant. Because I do not sweat as often and much, i cannot access its full potential.

normal deodorant

Posted by 5293856530882664930 on Nov 18, 2013

From clothes still smell then

Spray bottle is great and smells good too

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

Feels more powerful then the standard fragrance free ones. Love the spray bottle, so convenient and opens up other possibility's too such as spraying in your shoes etc if needed. Nice smell, very calming but think will try out other scents as well for a more sharper smell.

Love the scent

Posted by 5142627260418874412 on Mar 02, 2014

Love the scent of this product. It takes a while to dry up on your skin after application, doesn't really provide long-lasting dryness that I had expected from it.

Very nice!!

Posted by 5622648164709025758 on Mar 03, 2014

I love this stuff! It really does smell fresh and clean, and I feel much better about myself when using this. I don't believe that it actually works for 24 hours as it claims on the bottle, but it is a very good product.

nice

Posted by 5606592711318341442 on Jun 16, 2014

good price and nice deodorant

so fresh

Posted by 5558885493910023657 on Jul 15, 2014

it smells amazing but it doesn´t work for my armpits, so i use ti for the body, love it

Crystal Body Deodorant Chamomile & Green Tea

Posted by 5753989006552826373 on Sep 10, 2014

It is the best natural spray deodorant I've ever used. It has a fresh and clean perfume, does not leave white or yellow marks on clothes and the only disadvantage is that it doesn't last long. Oh hot summer days I have to reapply 2-3 times. I believe that in Winter will be more effective. I think it's worth a try.