Nice

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Sep 28, 2011

Smells great, not too strong but keep in mind it is only a deodorant so you may have to apply twice a day. For me i have to because i weight train most days.

Smells good

Posted by 5509855256508678079 on Nov 18, 2014

It smells really good! But the effect lasts only for about a half of the day.

Sad & stinky

Posted by Reviewer1260106 on Nov 25, 2012

I loved the light spray and lavendar smell. Maybe the armpits did not smell but the clothes would! Perspiration would still come out and soak the clothes, and then sweat smell would appear. So maybe it is meant more for mild use. I live in hot humid Singapore and it works only if I stay in aircon the whole day. SAD.

product that works

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

i'm a very sweaty person and this has worked well for me. on VERY hot days spent outdoor, an extra application is sometimes needed. i live near the equator. the spray bottle does not always work well though.

Not crazy about

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Dec 05, 2010

I love Crystal body deodorant so I decided to try it with a fragrance (I don't know Why, just for a change I guess). Didn't really like the fragrance. Won't buy this one again. But the deodorant works great.

Did nothing for me

Posted by 4915953988841770400 on Jan 12, 2015

Smelled nice in the bottle but did nothing for me. Very disappointed

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3064789 on May 06, 2011

It is like the deodorant. Very good

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1241789 on May 25, 2011

I loved it, the smell is very nice. Doesn't leave any marks on shirts and it's a good protection from sweat and smell. I checked it only the days i've been in the office but i'll give it a try on the weekend for the whole day out as well

Doesnt dry fast enough. BUT SUPERB

Posted by Reviewer2120080 on Jun 06, 2011

lightly scented. best thing about this product: it really controls the odour.

Body Clean

Posted by Reviewer3180453 on Jun 07, 2011

Nice pleasant/ relaxing aroma. l like to us this after shower and before retiring.Can also be use as a femine spray too.