does the job, easy to use :)

Posted by Reviewer2145128 on Jul 29, 2010

I am halfway on the bottle and like it very much. I sprey it in the mornings after shower, and no odor what so ever all through the day! The fruity smell is nice,doesn't last long, but no problem, I use parfume if I want an extra fragrance. Easy to use,hygienic, doesn't get sticky,just fresh. 5 of my friends started using this and they are happy with the results, too!

ok

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jan 09, 2014

Hyvä kokovartalo-deospray.

I wish I could un-star this.

Posted by Reviewer1487618 on Oct 31, 2011

Good news: smells ok, a bit soapy -that's what the one star is for. Bad news: it doesn't work AT ALL, no matter how much you put on. I plan to use the rest as room scent.

desodorante genial

Posted by Pansinsal on Jan 02, 2013

aguanta durante todo el dia y tiene muy buen olor.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

Smells great

Muy bueno!

Posted by 4983387411307000253 on Jul 09, 2014

Me encanta, elimina los malos olores corporales.

The Best Deodorant

Posted by 5189026389700706303 on Apr 27, 2015

This is the best Deodorant i have ever had! It will leave you Armpits dry the whole day, you will not have to worry. And the scent is really fresh/clean. Definitely worth buying!

good for use at home

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Jun 10, 2014

I have found this to be good for use at home (though will not try to use it while going out, for example, to work). Of course, does not stop sweating, but if you can wash armpits once or twice a day, this works. The scent - at the beginning I liked it, but then later it started to be too sharp or spicy for my nose (nothing to do with quality of product!). I prefer Chamomile scent.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2128988 on Jul 01, 2012

this it the second one I buy but in a diffrent smell. It works great as a (no smell deodorant) but I wont buy this one again, just becouse of its fragrance... it dosent smell like Pomegranate at all, the smell I think it should be is clean, fruity and sweet. But it smells very strong of roses, and it overtakes our perfumes and its long lasting. Nearly 24h. So if u like roses and dont wear perfumes, then this is great for u .

Bastante malo

Posted by artemisa on Sep 10, 2014

Me parece más un spray con aroma para el cuerpo que un desodorante (yo pensaba que lo era). El olor dura poco y no es de mis favoritos