Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll On, Chamomile & Green Tea, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Works really well

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This products seems to work really well for me even in the summer and I like the smell. I tried the lavender & white tea one too, but for some reason didn't get the same good result. It must mean the herbal extracts work too, because the mineral salts are the same for all Crystal Essence deodorants. Probably the first all-natural deodorants that does it for me, and I have tried a bunch.

Love it

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

I like this a lot! have tried all the roll on deodorants from this brand, but I can't decide which one I like the most. This one smells really nice and not to strong, and it really lasts all day on me - even through tough workouts. It's a bit thin and runny, though, so be careful when you apply it so you don't spill any of it! Leaves no marks, which is a huge plus.

Great :)))

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on May 23, 2011

I like its scent a lot! Indeed, the reviews I read have been confirmed - a bit more watery and "less" working, when it comes to durability (and body "fragrance"). But heeey, this only means how bad we are otherwise treating our bodies ... I'd really take a bath more often, then harm my armpits further. All those years with aluminium - enough!

Great smelling Deo!

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Sep 19, 2013

Long lasting and such a nice smell. It doesn't last long but that's good coz it doesnt interfere with my perfume.

My favorite

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012

My favorite smell is so fresh! excellent protection and excellent composition