Smell good

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

The smell is light, love it!

great product

Posted by 5555401186740018611 on Nov 22, 2014

great product

Perfect Companion

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

My favourite step in my routine because I know I'm good to go for at least 24hrs. Keeps me totally odourless while allowing the natural sweat of the body to come out with all its toxins. Scent fades away within minutes, so might as well use the original crystal deodorant. But this one is a nice change.

I like it

Posted by 5132642697163527425 on Sep 17, 2014

I like this deodorant. Has a good smell, hypoallergenic and paraben free. I will order soon :)

Smells great!

Posted by 4735767253886096837 on Sep 16, 2014

Super strong and smells great! I love this stuff!

Really good

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014

Obviously this doesn't stop you sweating, but it does stop you smelling, and is much healthier for you than traditional deo/anti perspirant. I find spraying some perfume under my arms helps too.

I love love love this scent

Posted by Flicka on May 26, 2014

I absolutely love this scent!

Great job as a deodarant!

Posted by 5432190165615675308 on May 12, 2014

I am super pleased with this product! For years I've used many shelf brands and while they keep the skin very dry, they have caused stains in my underarms and will still emit a musky smell at the end of a long day. There are very harsh chemicals used in the usual commercial/shelf products. This product is everything I've been looking for! It's entirely natural and it smells amazing no matter what time of the day. I think those reviews that say this doesn't keep you dry are being unfair. I live in the hot tropics right smack on the equator, and I think that if a product entirely stops you sweating, there has to be something very wrong and harsh in the chemicals. So, I'm not saying my underarms don't sweat, they do perspire a little with this deodorant but once it dries, it doesn't leave a musky smell like other shelf brands do. Plus, this deodorant is super easy to use and it dries really quickly! The stains on my underarm from previous brands are finally lessening and my clothes are not getting stained either Love it and will definitely keep using it!! Thank you!

Smells nice

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 11, 2014

Very nice fragrance.

Very effective and smells great

Posted by 5302545251454564972 on Apr 15, 2014

compared to using the non scented crystal deo that you have to wet then use, etc. I have missed the convenience of just rolling and going like the usual deo's and this has done it. I am absolutely smitten with the convenience and don't have to worry about dropping and breaking your crystal which always inevitably happens.