Works really well

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This products seems to work really well for me even in the summer and I like the smell. I tried the lavender & white tea one too, but for some reason didn't get the same good result. It must mean the herbal extracts work too, because the mineral salts are the same for all Crystal Essence deodorants. Probably the first all-natural deodorants that does it for me, and I have tried a bunch.

Love it

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

I like this a lot! have tried all the roll on deodorants from this brand, but I can't decide which one I like the most. This one smells really nice and not to strong, and it really lasts all day on me - even through tough workouts. It's a bit thin and runny, though, so be careful when you apply it so you don't spill any of it! Leaves no marks, which is a huge plus.

Great :)))

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on May 23, 2011

I like its scent a lot! Indeed, the reviews I read have been confirmed - a bit more watery and "less" working, when it comes to durability (and body "fragrance"). But heeey, this only means how bad we are otherwise treating our bodies ... I'd really take a bath more often, then harm my armpits further. All those years with aluminium - enough!

Great job as a deodarant!

Posted by 5432190165615675308 on May 12, 2014

I am super pleased with this product! For years I've used many shelf brands and while they keep the skin very dry, they have caused stains in my underarms and will still emit a musky smell at the end of a long day. There are very harsh chemicals used in the usual commercial/shelf products. This product is everything I've been looking for! It's entirely natural and it smells amazing no matter what time of the day. I think those reviews that say this doesn't keep you dry are being unfair. I live in the hot tropics right smack on the equator, and I think that if a product entirely stops you sweating, there has to be something very wrong and harsh in the chemicals. So, I'm not saying my underarms don't sweat, they do perspire a little with this deodorant but once it dries, it doesn't leave a musky smell like other shelf brands do. Plus, this deodorant is super easy to use and it dries really quickly! The stains on my underarm from previous brands are finally lessening and my clothes are not getting stained either Love it and will definitely keep using it!! Thank you!

Really good

Posted by christinelux on May 26, 2014

Obviously this doesn't stop you sweating, but it does stop you smelling, and is much healthier for you than traditional deo/anti perspirant. I find spraying some perfume under my arms helps too.

Great smelling Deo!

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Sep 19, 2013

Long lasting and such a nice smell. It doesn't last long but that's good coz it doesnt interfere with my perfume.

Very effective and smells great

Posted by 5302545251454564972 on Apr 15, 2014

compared to using the non scented crystal deo that you have to wet then use, etc. I have missed the convenience of just rolling and going like the usual deo's and this has done it. I am absolutely smitten with the convenience and don't have to worry about dropping and breaking your crystal which always inevitably happens.

Smells nice

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 11, 2014

Very nice fragrance.

Best ever..

Posted by Reviewer1099225 on Jan 19, 2014

This is the best deodorant I've ever had. I sweat quite a lot, smelly sweat, but this deodorant keeps the smell and worst sweat at bay. It has a strong scent to it, but it it goes away rather quickly only to leave a fresh discreet scent behind, and a nice scent it is! And, it doesn't make my armpits itch, which is a problem I've with most deodorant... I've tried a lot of different deodorants, but this one I will repurchase!

My favorite

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012

My favorite smell is so fresh! excellent protection and excellent composition