July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll On, Chamomile & Green Tea, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Works really well

Posted by blabla on Aug 30, 2012

This products seems to work really well for me even in the summer and I like the smell. I tried the lavender & white tea one too, but for some reason didn't get the same good result. It must mean the herbal extracts work too, because the mineral salts are the same for all Crystal Essence deodorants. Probably the first all-natural deodorants that does it for me, and I have tried a bunch.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jan 24, 2011

I have tried herbal deodorants, salt sticks, but this seems to do the trick way better than others. The scent is fabulous. I find myself doing a second application during those days when it's needed.

Love it

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013

I like this a lot! have tried all the roll on deodorants from this brand, but I can't decide which one I like the most. This one smells really nice and not to strong, and it really lasts all day on me - even through tough workouts. It's a bit thin and runny, though, so be careful when you apply it so you don't spill any of it! Leaves no marks, which is a huge plus.

Love the smell

Posted by Shanna on Jan 06, 2013

This deodorant has a good smell, bit it disappears quite fast. Maybe one needs to reapply it throughout the day. I have allergy on deodorants and only use natural ones. I was disappointed to notice that my allergy rash got worse after using this. Next time I will have to choose something else.

Great :)))

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on May 23, 2011

I like its scent a lot! Indeed, the reviews I read have been confirmed - a bit more watery and "less" working, when it comes to durability (and body "fragrance"). But heeey, this only means how bad we are otherwise treating our bodies ... I'd really take a bath more often, then harm my armpits further. All those years with aluminium - enough!