New to Natural

Posted by 4739784744484405286 on May 03, 2016

I recently stop using Secret, so I was wanted to try something that didn't break me out Check found it thank so much Crystal Essence.

Smell good

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

The smell is light, love it!

Good product

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Jul 12, 2015

My only issue was the smell - which is a bit sour and therefore resembles sweat. I will buy this product again, but in a different smell.

Average deodorant

Posted by 5177609039771289794 on May 30, 2015

This one is ok but I prefer the Pomegranate aroma better.

Okay

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I only use aluminium free deodorants. I do sweat a lot and will always perspirate quite much and almost without exceptions, my clotes WILL smell at the end of the day. The Pomegranate one is one of my favourite deodorants, so I wanted to try this one as an alternative. Sadly I don't like the smell as much as the Pomegranate and it doesn't work as well with my body smell either. I recommend you try the Pomegranate instead.

don´t like it

Posted by 5206594562496031740 on Dec 03, 2014

não gostei da essencia, e penso que piorou o odor da axila

I love this company!

Posted by RainbowNebula on Nov 24, 2014

I love Crystal roll ons and this is the second version I buy from this company. I had the pomegranat before and I think this one has a more feminine aroma. I will go for the lavender next :)

great product

Posted by 5555401186740018611 on Nov 22, 2014

great product

good deodorat

Posted by jasminem on Nov 06, 2014

overall a good deodorant that's gentle on sensitive skin, but the chamomile green tea fragrance isn't strong enough to last very long when you perspire a lot.

Perfect Companion

Posted by 4932175073328261515 on Oct 13, 2014

My favourite step in my routine because I know I'm good to go for at least 24hrs. Keeps me totally odourless while allowing the natural sweat of the body to come out with all its toxins. Scent fades away within minutes, so might as well use the original crystal deodorant. But this one is a nice change.