good

Posted by 5582866707045314301 on Jan 14, 2014

I like this deodorant. It locks all unwanted smells. just I would work on fragrance more.

nice natural product

Posted by 4754919333690319625 on Jan 19, 2014

the only problem is to wait it to get dry before I put clothes on. I think I prefer the green tea smell.

My Favorite

Posted by 5373555421996889975 on Mar 29, 2014

Its the best deodorant i've tried till now on iherb great smell and never fail you. Thanks iHerb for great service

Strong flavour

Posted by 4782871389558091475 on Mar 29, 2014

You can definitely smell the pomegranate smell throughout the day. At first application it's quite a strong smell, but it reduces quickly to a nice scent.

Good

Posted by 5735030466629195438 on Apr 03, 2014

OK, but I prefer Naturally fresh-Spray mist.

Easy to apply, effective protection, invigorating scent!

Posted by befruitful on Apr 07, 2014

Having used the Crystal and the spray-on versions of similar products before, I ventured on the slightly more convenient-yet-expensive roll-on at a friend's suggestion. Easy to apply and seemingly effective against B.O., it does have quite a fragrant pomegranate scent upon application. As long as the wearer likes the scent, no one else should notice as it quickly neutralizes after application.

Its good

Posted by 5247468418138863864 on Apr 26, 2014

I usually use a different brand aluminium free deodorant so thought I would give this one a try it seems to work well and lasts longer than my other aluminium free deodorant. The pomegranate scent was different at first but was not too over powering for me, I will try another scent next time but would buy this scent again.

Good

Posted by 5137158692869359249 on May 09, 2014

Good but I need more resistence and duration... But I think the best is natural!

Nice

Posted by 5144954023094309955 on Jul 31, 2014

Helped me through all the winter, but it is not strong enough for the summer. I will continue use it when winter cames. Great smell!

good and natural, but not effective enough for really hot summers

Posted by 4846678640085620508 on Aug 01, 2014

I used this product in winter and spring, and was surprised how well it worked. I did have to reapply once or twice during the day, but the bottle is small and easy to carry around and makes reapplication very easy too. This is by far the most effective natural deodorant I've used. I use a non-natural antiperspirant during summer because the summer here is really hot. But I'm glad that I can reduce the yearly load of chemicals in my body by using this product during cooler times of year.