Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Much better!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

I always unquestioningly bought my deoderant in the store. But after doing research and finding all the complications that can come with "chemicalized" deodorant, I really wanted a change. After looking through the various high-rated reviews for similar products, I decided to by the Crystal Body Deodorant in Pomegranate. I've never been one for roll on deodorant, but this stuff blows Lady Speed Stick out of the water! The stick deodorant never seemed to really work for me. I would apply the stuff liberally (because applying it minimally never worked either) before going to work and the deodorant would wear off in only a few hours... It also left stains all over my clothing that has been difficult to remove. The unreliability these store bought stick deodorants gave me just became too much. Working in a fast paced retail environment, no woman wants to smell! So I decided to give natural deodorant a chance, and went with this one. The first application was only weird at first because it's roll on. Having little experience with that kind, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, the pomegranate scent was pleasant and after many days working, I noticed that this kind was able to truly keep me fresh through my shift. There are no stains left from it or residue, either. Even though the Crystal Body brand is a few more dollars than Lady Stick, it preforms much better. That being said, I will definitely be buying from them again! I am very excited to try out other types in their line. Great stuff!

Posted by 5215921699686404962 on Nov 20, 2014

Хороший дезодорант

Excellent

Posted by 5555258823670552440 on Dec 01, 2014

Excellent

Recommend!

Posted by 4683707479294117465 on Dec 06, 2014

the best deo i have ever used so far. highly recommend! maybe i will choose a different smell another time, bet i will definitely choose Crystal Body :)

great!