i like it, recommended!

Posted by 5101315007083686735 on Jun 18, 2016

The smell is great

Crystal Body Deodorant - pomegranate - great natural deodorant

Posted by uppsala on Jun 27, 2016

I think I finally found a great natural deodorant!!! At first I hated the smell, but I got used to it. I have been using this deodorant for 3 weeks now, and I can say I'm perfectly satisfied with it! It doesn't stop sweating completely (but that's not its primary goal), it lasts long and it works during the hot summer days. I will try also some other scents.

Smells Lovely!

Posted by 4931012809889589821 on Jun 30, 2016

I ordered this product because it is aluminum free and won't cause clothes to become discoloured. It works very well in that regard, I will be able to wear a white shirt for much longer now! It smells very nice and is gentle on my skin. Summer is hot and humid where I live and I sweat quite a bit, so it does wear off about half way through the day. Re-applying solves the problem. I'm sure during the other 3 seasons it will be enough to last the whole day.

very good

Posted by 5206122236055247520 on Jul 01, 2016

The deodorant has a liquid consistency, almost like water. It is applied well, spent economically. It protects against sweat well. Has a light fragrance. I like it!

Protects me all day long!

Posted by 5297974691645555884 on Jul 04, 2016

Finally I bought something that is made from organic material and not those harmful chemicals. Didn't expect it to work so well, but it ended up protecting me for the whole day! Great product! But it is quite pricey compared to those normal harmful deodorants/anti-antiperspirants. A price you pay for good health, worth the money. At the end of the day, when I shower and wash it off, it does stink. So I guess it works by blocking off or trapping the odor but not preventing me from perspiring at all. More natural way of protecting you and people around you :P

really good

Posted by 0813HongKong on Jul 07, 2016

definitely will repurchase!

Great eco body deodorant

Posted by iraxmint on Jul 11, 2016

I buy it for the third time already) like the smell and it works great

No Funk!

Posted by 5510438399645351477 on Jul 15, 2016

I recently made the decision to switch to a more natural deodorant (conventional store bought ones on occasion irritate my armpits) and I am amazed by the efficacy of this product. I like that this allows you to sweat, but prevents that ever-so-recognizable underarm funk. The scent is nice as well. I live in Japan and summer here are very hot and very humid, sweating a lot is a fact of life. On top of this, I am 6'2 & 225lbs and very active. I've gone 24 hours funk free with this deodorant. I don't have any funk even after training at the gym. This works wonders for me, I've never experienced deodorant like this.

Love it!

Posted by 4773685009205764713 on Jul 17, 2016

Smell good! It doesn't leave mark on clothes and can effective prevent the odor! Bought this together with the lavender flavour. Love both!