| English
| USD ($)

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Smells yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2192436 on Apr 25, 2011

From Singapore For a start, I do not have bad body odor but living in a humid country like Singapore, it is best to use a deodorant. I am pleasantly surprise that this deodorant smells so yummy and it dries really fast once applied. Good buy!

رائحة جميلة

Posted by 4853065532588919660 on Apr 20, 2015

ريحته جميلة .. وشريت منه لكل افراد العائلة ماشفنا منه تحسس ولا شي الحمد لله وهو مايمنع التعرق .. بس يمنع الرائحة جميل جدا

Much better!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

I always unquestioningly bought my deoderant in the store. But after doing research and finding all the complications that can come with "chemicalized" deodorant, I really wanted a change. After looking through the various high-rated reviews for similar products, I decided to by the Crystal Body Deodorant in Pomegranate. I've never been one for roll on deodorant, but this stuff blows Lady Speed Stick out of the water! The stick deodorant never seemed to really work for me. I would apply the stuff liberally (because applying it minimally never worked either) before going to work and the deodorant would wear off in only a few hours... It also left stains all over my clothing that has been difficult to remove. The unreliability these store bought stick deodorants gave me just became too much. Working in a fast paced retail environment, no woman wants to smell! So I decided to give natural deodorant a chance, and went with this one. The first application was only weird at first because it's roll on. Having little experience with that kind, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, the pomegranate scent was pleasant and after many days working, I noticed that this kind was able to truly keep me fresh through my shift. There are no stains left from it or residue, either. Even though the Crystal Body brand is a few more dollars than Lady Stick, it preforms much better. That being said, I will definitely be buying from them again! I am very excited to try out other types in their line. Great stuff!

Smells great

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 02, 2013

Smells really nice but drives slowly. It doesn't leave réside and it works well on me. I'll purchase again. L'odeur de grenade est vraiment agréable, l'application est un plaisir, même si il est un eu long à sécher donc il faut attendre avant de s'habiller. Mais, il ne laisse aucune trace sur les vêtements. Il n'agit pas sur la transpiration (pas de blocage) mais il est efficace sur le contrôle de l'odeur. La composition est très correcte. Je pense le racheter et je le recommande sans hésitation.

Great if sitting still

Posted by 5308008206653742125 on Dec 18, 2013

I have two jobs. One I sit at a desk all day and the other I work at a front desk of a hotel. Neither are very active or normally causes me to sweat but if you have to move at all, then this does not cut it. When I'm at my desk job, it is perfect however so it really depends on your life style.