10% Off Orders Over $40!

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence, Mineral Deodorant Roll-On, Pomegranate, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 5-star

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer3042134 on Aug 24, 2011

THIS WORKS GREAT. WILL BE THE ONLY DEODORANT I PURCHASE FROM NOW ON.

Posted by Reviewer2711221 on Sep 09, 2011

Best deo ever!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I love this deo. This brand is the only one that works for me, and I like the pomegranate smell the best! Try it!

Lovely fresh smell and last all day

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jul 23, 2012

I'm very sensitive to smells, and I've been having to try different deodorants since the last one I used changed their formula and bothers me now. I'm a huge fan of pomegranate so I thought I'd give this one a try and WOW, it's amazing. The smell is great, it goes on clear, it doesn't bother my skin and it lasts a long time!

Impressive

Posted by Reviewer2574643 on Aug 10, 2012

After years of using regular antiperspirant deodorants that left me pretty smelly after a whole day, I decided to go natural. I wasn't really expecting it to help, especially in the heat and humidity of summer, but it;s better than anything I've tried so far! And it leaves me fairly dry too!