New To iHerb?

Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Crystal, 3 oz (84 g)

Reviews 3-star

3 oz. deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer3040144 on Jan 12, 2008

The product works GREAT but the round shape should be changed to a shape that is easier to handle without it slipping out of one's hand.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1691809 on Jun 07, 2008

safe and seems to work good

Interesting and it works

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 30, 2008

This is a cute little rock in a plastic cupcake holder. My husband was pretty worried to see it on the bathroom counter thinking I'd gone new age! it's awkward to use - you wet it then rub it around your arm pits. I have to rewet it for each arm. I dropped it on my tile floor shortly after getting it and it made many, many pieces. It needs a handle or something.

Jury still out

Posted by Reviewer2990578 on Nov 23, 2008

Wanting to get away from the chemicals in deodorants and antiperspirants, I decided to give this a try. I used to use Mitchum, which I only needed to apply every 2-3 days. This I must use every day. I've been using it for a few weeks now and the stone looks unchanged, so it will last a long time. It also comes with a useful plastic dish to set it in (it warns you to keep it off of marble/etc counters). Overall I'm happy, just still adjusting to the change I guess.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2395248 on Dec 27, 2008

I have not gotten any rashes and according to my wife it is doing what it suppose to do, keep me from smelling bad.