Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2185424 on Jun 28, 2008

This is the best deoderant on the planet. It works for 24 hrs... NO odor. It's incredible. It lasts about 8mo. The only problem I have with it is it's slippery and easy to drop. When it drops, it cracks and even shatters.

I love it

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It works fantastically on me! no smell anymore, cheap and 100% natural

This product....

Posted by Reviewer1647103 on Oct 25, 2011

Rocks....literally! Only thing, be mindful when using. Hubby dropped ours on the bathroom floor. It broke in half but we still use it anyway!

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1771054 on Sep 16, 2009

I am really enjoying this product. I have been looking for years for something that would keep me from sweating and I have found it. I feel fresh all day. I even bought one for my husband. Great product.

This acctualy works!!

Posted by Reviewer2408619 on Mar 10, 2011

Stings a bit on the skin if I just have shaved, but it works very well. I'm the most sweaty person, but the smell is there.. This removes all odors.

wow its true!!!

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Jul 11, 2009

what everyone saidhere is right..it totally works better than anything! I was using secret platinum for years but this lasts longer! 24 hours later.. still no smell.. even after working out and everything..leaves no residue on clothes.. and itsbad for you to use aluminum in your deodorants (see breast cancer link possible) plusit can harm kidneys (says so right on your deodorant) so this is awesome! wayyy better! im so excited! BUY IT!

Good enough for home sitters

Posted by Mosolok on Mar 27, 2012

It is okay. But if you want to work hard in a gym - you' d better choose something else.

good

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Apr 08, 2011

Wokrs well for my husband but these natural stones do not work at all for me. Good price, nice liitle dish

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1951562 on Nov 10, 2011

I love to use this daily, while I'm in the shower. Rub under the arms and rinse it off. Repeat until the odor is gone.

Natural and effective