Thank god i found u!!

Posted by sunshineRae on Jan 16, 2016

Not only is this product natural & safer than many deodorants/ anti-perspirant out there on the market, it works like magic for me in a humid country like Singapore! And for that price.. 👍👍👍

This Crystal Deodorant Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

This deodorant works great. Either men or women can use it since it is unscented. Does a great job and one of these deodorant stones lasts a LONG time!

ok

Posted by 4652620445206889470 on Mar 11, 2015

i loveeeeeeeeeeeed it!

Nice one

Posted by motyzstore on Jan 05, 2015

Great Product, We Love using it

Wow!

Posted by 5222516639007145427 on Nov 25, 2014

I had been suffering from a weird smell under my armpits, which is strange as I had never really had Body odour before. I could not seem to get rid of it and was getting me down! I heard my dad used to use these, and had always wondered if they really work. They are just a crystal! Like magic, I happy to announce that it did, from day one, to this day, ever day the last 3 weeks- Nothing! I don't like using chemicals under my arm, so I am more than stoked. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

a skeptic turned believer

Posted by 4962405182302455577 on Oct 07, 2014

I was very doubtful when purchasing this item. However, its been a week that I have used it and I have not had one issue with it yet! I do still sweat but there is no odor whatsoever! I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a good, but cheap, deodorant.

It REALLY works!

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014

This stuff really works to prevent body odor! If you have an old shirt (even if it's clean) with residual buildup of B.O. in the armpit area, you might smell some B.O. when you sweat. (It's coming from bacteria stuck in the shirt. A good way to get rid of that is to soak your shirts in a vinegar solution before washing. Just google it.) But when I'm wearing a fresh, clean shirt I smell no body odor whatsoever! You're supposed to wet the stick before you apply to underarms. My favorite way to apply this is to first spray Crystal deodorant body spray on my underarms (I like the chamomile green tea scent). Then I apply the salt stick and wait for it to dry before I get dressed. NOTE: This does NOT prevent sweating, and that's ok. Sweating is a normal bodily function with a purpose. Unless you sweat profusely, regular sweating is nothing to worry about. :-)

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal 3 oz

Posted by 5739673896261120381 on May 26, 2014

I do believe in natural products and this is an alternative to commercial deodorants so I like it for the natural part of hygiene. I hope to tell others and encourage the use and purchase of this item . I love it and give it 5 stars

exelent

Posted by 5128735833730993016 on May 02, 2014

it`s exelent for me.

Desodorante solido de alumbre

Posted by Reviewer1902661 on Apr 13, 2014

Me encantan este tipo de desodorantes. Seguiré usándolo. Muy recomendable tambien en formato roll on