Truly Amazing!

Posted by 5608729215847667349 on Oct 03, 2013

I am so glad I started using this again! I live in a climate that is horribly humid and I'm constantly sweating! I use this under my arms and also under my breast. I know that part sounds weird but I know plenty of woman that can't stand sweating in areas that are out of their control! It truly is the best for you and your health as well. Have you ever used regular deodorant and after awhile you can smell yourself and the mix of the deodorant's weird funky losing its power to control your perspiration?! Not with the Crystal! Please, Please try this...I know you have to be curious of its ability to keep you from sweating :)

It just works

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013

No more harsh chemicals on my skin. This thing just works fine as an deodorant.

신기방기

Posted by Reviewer2177765 on Aug 01, 2013

단체로 쓰실 거 아니면 꼭! 작은 걸로 사세여. 제품은 좋은데 써도써도 닳지를 않아... 변함 없는 네 모습... 남친이 이 기좀 받아갔으면... 또르르

no comments

Posted by Reviewer2703517 on Jul 11, 2013

no comments

Works like a charm

Posted by SunlitPixie on Jul 11, 2013

Does exactly what it says. No odour, no smelly pits. I bought this for my domestic helper who told me she wanted a deodorant for her B.O. Instead of masking it with deodorant sprays, I bought this and told her to try it. It works and she is very happy!

Healthy & long-lasting!

Posted by Reviewer1947122 on Jul 10, 2013

I'm so happy to have purchased it

Super

Posted by Reviewer2808941 on Jul 09, 2013

Super

IMPRESSED

Posted by 5305260837541231146 on Jul 05, 2013

im a heavy heavy sweater and i thought for sure this wouldnt work. it is actually great! I am really impressed with it. I will buy this again.

It's cool

Posted by 4666386564294145072 on Jun 29, 2013

It's cool

It Works

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I like this deodorant because it works and doesn't contain aluminum chlorohydrate. It's made of mineral salts that fight body odor by preventing the formation of bacterias that cause it. Wet the stone and rub it back and forth several times (one swipe won't cut it). It can also be used on feet. This deodorant lasts way longer than commercial deodorants unless you drop it and it breaks. If this happens, you can still use the larger broken parts as long as you only let the smooth edge touch your skin. Even with breaks, they last for months. There is also a version with a plastic applicator. It works the same way, but as the crystal wears down it becomes loose and can fall out, so be careful. The applicator can get crusty (salts) after a few months (and by now the applicator has just become a holder since it's so loose), which is why I like the plain crystal better. Overall, I prefer the liquid roll-on version of this product. It works well for me, but it's not as effective for my partner. She uses this crystal version only. I use the smaller travel size crystal when flying so I don't have to worry about liquids. It's pretty convenient.