It Works

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

I like this deodorant because it works and doesn't contain aluminum chlorohydrate. It's made of mineral salts that fight body odor by preventing the formation of bacterias that cause it. Wet the stone and rub it back and forth several times (one swipe won't cut it). It can also be used on feet. This deodorant lasts way longer than commercial deodorants unless you drop it and it breaks. If this happens, you can still use the larger broken parts as long as you only let the smooth edge touch your skin. Even with breaks, they last for months. There is also a version with a plastic applicator. It works the same way, but as the crystal wears down it becomes loose and can fall out, so be careful. The applicator can get crusty (salts) after a few months (and by now the applicator has just become a holder since it's so loose), which is why I like the plain crystal better. Overall, I prefer the liquid roll-on version of this product. It works well for me, but it's not as effective for my partner. She uses this crystal version only. I use the smaller travel size crystal when flying so I don't have to worry about liquids. It's pretty convenient.

Best deodorant

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Apr 07, 2013

This is an amazing product, I decided to try it out, thanks to all the positive reviews and if you too are wondering, don't any more!!

Works great!

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Mar 12, 2013

Bought it to bless a friend's daughter. She said it worked great!

My family use it for a long time

Posted by belkamnr on Jan 24, 2013

My parents very like it, it works well for them - no smells, no discomfort. But i can't use it - i have pain in my bust after all deodorants except special deo after epilation.

Crystal

Posted by CrystalFormaion on Jan 21, 2013

That is a nice crystal, the others are also good.

Great deodorant.

Posted by Filippov on Jan 13, 2013

Great deodorant. Very good removes the smell of sweat. Very economical consumption. Last for long.

Very good product!

Posted by 5649962400050737662 on Jan 04, 2013

Easy to apply, I don't stink even if I sweat heavily. Lasts long.

5stars!

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Jan 01, 2013

really suits me!

Good deodorant

Posted by 5621369408198777248 on Oct 19, 2012

Natural and effective!!!!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Oct 15, 2012

but this is a stone...and it isn't very comfortable for using