Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1885441 on Sep 03, 2006

Very good value and works better than any other deodorant that I have used.

no more stick deoderant for me!

Posted by Reviewer2369216 on Oct 25, 2007

Love the product. Good price and even got a nice little tray to keep it in.

The Rock

Posted by Reviewer2685186 on Nov 01, 2007

I've been using the rock for years and have always bought it in traditional brick and morter stores. It became increasingly more difficult to find locally and that's when I decided to go the internet route. I'd rather not as this usually incurs the additional cost of shipping placed upon me. But shipping costs were very resonable with iHerb and the order came very quickly. Very satisified with the product, product cost and iHerb.

great product to use

Posted by Reviewer1548561 on Nov 01, 2007

i was skeptical, but now i wish i would have tried this much sooner. it works!! & i'm sure it will last quite a while.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

Keep you smell free all day!

Great service

Posted by Reviewer1009885 on Dec 06, 2007

I was very pleased with the service that I received and the speediness of my delivery. I am also very happy with the product.

Amazing

Posted by notsteveaustin on Dec 13, 2007

I never thought these could possibly work. I was wrong! I was a Mitchum man but now I'm The Rock!!

Good Product, Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2503069 on Mar 22, 2012

I started using my first Body Rock deodorant stone in early Dec07, and wondered how it would compare to other brand deodorant stones I've used in the past. For the past year I've used it as my sole deodorant, using it on average every other day. It works very well, extremely effective, as well as any other I've used in the past 20 years. At this point it has lasted a little over a year for me, and the stone has a little more left to go. The stone has gotten small enough that the application takes longer in order to get enough deodorant applied, but I expect I can use it for another couple of months before having to switch to a new stone. When you think about it, this is an extraordinarily good value - less than $2 for over a year's worth of deodorant!

Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer2386765 on Jan 02, 2008

I was amazed at how great this works. I found out about crystal deoderant from a toxin seminar on my cruise. It is an amazing product and priced so reasonably.

Good but doesn't keep you dry

Posted by Reviewer3050276 on Jan 20, 2008

but it keeps me smelling good all day and will last a really long time so if you want to try it, you really don't have much to lose also because of the low price