Crystal Body Deodrant

Posted by Reviewer1917127 on Nov 05, 2008

Love it!!

Worked for me but not my husband

Posted by Reviewer2749306 on Oct 13, 2008

I enjoy not having to put all those chemicals on my skin and the crystal is working for me as far as odor protection. My husband, however, was not as lucky on his attempts to go green if you know what I mean. so it was 50/50 for us.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2903089 on Sep 20, 2008

Excellent long lasting, unsented deodorant for those with allergies to many other products

crystal stone deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1950701 on Apr 17, 2008

I have used this product for years and love it. I ordered 10 pieces this last time, thinking that I could use some for gift bags. Two items were smashed and cracked and really unuseable. I was disappointed since I have ordered quantities before and have had good delivery experiences.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1207270 on Apr 04, 2008

Seems to be a very good product. It is also attractive on my bathroom counter with its own dish to set in. Thank you

I like this size

Posted by Reviewer2639436 on Apr 01, 2008

I like the size for my travels.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3114269 on Mar 25, 2008

Very much like this product -- even when I perspire I seem to dry much quicker than with ordinary antiperspirants.

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer2690703 on Mar 09, 2008

I really do like this product. It holds me all day and I am not using bad stuff on my skin.

Samantha

Posted by Reviewer2203998 on Jan 26, 2008

I have been using the Deodorant rocks for years, with great satisfaction. Your prices are the best I've found.. But the last package I received was either comprized of damaged goods, or the delivery service used the box to play football with. 3 of the packages were ripped open, and the deodorant rocks were loose in the box, and one of the container bowls was broken. Most of the rocks look like they have been fractured, but they are still in one piece. I strongly suggest you use some sort of packaging to pad the contents and protect them from being rattled and shaken around inside the box. And hopefully this will not happen again. Otherwise, I am pleased with the product and the price. Hope this helps.. Thanks, Samantha

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

I don't know where to touch this thing it is soo glibbery, but it is a nice rock you roll on and it does not sting or burn and has no aluminum in it. I prefer the spray Deodorant over this one though.........