Didn't like the container

Posted by Reviewer2359183 on Dec 28, 2014

The rock itself seemed to work fairly well, but I think the bottle design is flawed. First off, salt crystals will start to jam up the bottom over time, making it hard to turn. If you try to loosen it with a little water, the whole rock may just fall out. Another thing is that it tends to chip away with use creating sharp corners/edges. I've had scratches in my underarm because of this.

eh

Posted by 5724666111246195486 on Dec 17, 2014

ive been using dove's stick deodorant for years and i wanted to try something else, so i came across this one, i tried it a few times, it is a decent one, but it does not last that well, i tried it for a week and i went straight back to my doves one

Nu funcționează

Posted by tatianascutari on Nov 20, 2014

Îmi pare rău să o spun, dar în cazul meu nu a funcționat! Mirosul persistă, iar deodorantul nu își face treaba.

Pas encore testé

Posted by 5499118601821528603 on Oct 08, 2014

pas encore testé

Does the job, but it takes time to apply it

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Aug 18, 2014

I love the Crystal Body Deodorant - are quite efficient and with no bad stuff for the body. However, I don't have enough patience to apply it to my skin, I prefer the roll-on version of this deodorant.

A bit disappointing

Posted by 5394656364940926331 on Jun 04, 2014

While this works a lot better than some other natural deodorants I tried (those didn't work at all), this one still doesn't work well for me. Granted, I do live in the hot climate & do sweat a lot, but after all these fantastic reviews I was expecting more. Definitely doesn't last all day. Maybe 3-4 hours at best.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

This deodorant works well as long as you apply it properly (All over your *clean* armpit with a little water and let it dry) The price is pretty good too, I bought this before at a local store for $10

These don't cut it for me

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on Oct 16, 2013

I know the crystal deodorant works for many but no matter how much I apply this just doesn't stop me from getting a bit whiffy by the middle of the day. Plain old lemon juice is my saviour.

Okay product

Posted by 5484597198188876165 on Jul 08, 2013

I really like the IDEA of this product. I feel safe using it on my skin and one stick lasts for a very long time. However, it does not prevent any odors at all. I can't get deodorant in Korea and sometimes it is frustrating because I want something that won't harm my body but I need a little more than this has been giving. I do not recommend to use this during summer. During the fall or winter would probably be an ideal time to use this deodorant.

Ok deo.

Posted by 4690120623861220629 on Jun 13, 2013

Keeps the armpits dry and odorless all day. But after a a few weeks l got red rashes, and it started to sting.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »