My precious!

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on May 29, 2012

I love it since it protects me all day long, and I don't mind of been "wet". And more important - this deo does not provoke breast cancer, which I am concerned about a lot. We will be freand forevere - no more rexona and lady speed stick!

Work good

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jun 12, 2015

Before 2 years i try this and didn't like it.I have the smel and return to chimique deodorants.but i saw a video on youtube( Why Crystal Deodorant "doesn't work" )this girl show how you got to use to make it work.i've try it like the girl on video says to use it and this time it is work.I give a 5 stars and will alway use this now.I'm so happy to find this video.I was wondering how here can have 652 great reviews and on me doesn't work.Now i know....i was not use in it correctly!!! Go to Youtube and find this video the name of vide is... Why Crystal Deodorant "doesn't work" I hope to help of all who think that "this is not work". ...p.s.Great price hope to stay like that

Makes your arm pits...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... resistant to sweatiness. Works like a miracle, but is quite hard to apply. One stick might last a lifetime. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

works really well as stated

Posted by nurichan on Jun 01, 2016

was fairly surprised at the big stick. but have gotten used to it. i put it on in the morning before work and it lasts until i get home even when i go out after work! :)

Great. Fast Delivey and Goob Products

Posted by 5374880524936274868 on Jun 02, 2016

All right. This products are so good.

Everlasting

Posted by 5623346097298896847 on Jun 02, 2016

The package says it will last a year of everyday use. To me It looks like this deo will last more than a year.

nothing work like this

Posted by 4632422775395303799 on Jun 14, 2016

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 I can't say more

clean body

Posted by sveta-goryun on Aug 02, 2012

I use it every day, very nice and savety

Deodorantti ilman alumiinia

Posted by krisnaus on Mar 17, 2015

Tää on parasta dödöä ja kestää pitkään. Kannattaa kokeilla!

Great pruduct, great price

Posted by Reviewer1485197 on Apr 22, 2013

Using this product both with husband. Works great on me and on him too. No scent, no white spots more, no aluminium, great economy. Wonderful thing!