Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Stick, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Reviews 3-star

Okay product

Posted by 5484597198188876165 on Jul 08, 2013

I really like the IDEA of this product. I feel safe using it on my skin and one stick lasts for a very long time. However, it does not prevent any odors at all. I can't get deodorant in Korea and sometimes it is frustrating because I want something that won't harm my body but I need a little more than this has been giving. I do not recommend to use this during summer. During the fall or winter would probably be an ideal time to use this deodorant.

These don't cut it for me

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere From Australia on Oct 16, 2013

I know the crystal deodorant works for many but no matter how much I apply this just doesn't stop me from getting a bit whiffy by the middle of the day. Plain old lemon juice is my saviour.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1401721 From Israel on Nov 11, 2013

This deodorant works well as long as you apply it properly (All over your *clean* armpit with a little water and let it dry) The price is pretty good too, I bought this before at a local store for $10

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1899438 From Massachusetts on Dec 13, 2007

Works!

Crystal Body deoderent

Posted by Reviewer1531417 From Georgia on Mar 04, 2009

Not as good as I would like. I do like that it is all natural...but protection is not very strong. Overall....I would not buy agagin.