Crystal Body Deodorant, Deodorant Stick, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Reviews 3-star

unlike

Posted by 5369010357008452529 on May 11, 2013

not bad but i didnt like it

Okay product

Posted by 5484597198188876165 on Jul 08, 2013

I really like the IDEA of this product. I feel safe using it on my skin and one stick lasts for a very long time. However, it does not prevent any odors at all. I can't get deodorant in Korea and sometimes it is frustrating because I want something that won't harm my body but I need a little more than this has been giving. I do not recommend to use this during summer. During the fall or winter would probably be an ideal time to use this deodorant.

These don't cut it for me

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on Oct 16, 2013

I know the crystal deodorant works for many but no matter how much I apply this just doesn't stop me from getting a bit whiffy by the middle of the day. Plain old lemon juice is my saviour.

It's good

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Nov 11, 2013

This deodorant works well as long as you apply it properly (All over your *clean* armpit with a little water and let it dry) The price is pretty good too, I bought this before at a local store for $10

A bit disappointing

Posted by 5394656364940926331 on Jun 04, 2014

While this works a lot better than some other natural deodorants I tried (those didn't work at all), this one still doesn't work well for me. Granted, I do live in the hot climate & do sweat a lot, but after all these fantastic reviews I was expecting more. Definitely doesn't last all day. Maybe 3-4 hours at best.