god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

luktfri

De momento, muy bien

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Jan 21, 2013

Digo de momento, porque ahora estamos en invierno, a ver si aguanta bien en verano, pero por ahora genial.

Good.

Posted by 5354660784550907896 on Jul 18, 2013

I like it.

Only Used ONCE

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 09, 2013

and there is no real smell reduction but I feel a sort of sticky dryness to my underam skin..the type where your skin is stuck to something. I would try this right after a shower to see if it helps with deodorizing. Maybe I waited too long after my shower. It will probably help somewhat but not like the poisonous commercial products. At least it makes you feel like you tried to do something about body odor without working at killing yourself.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Sep 16, 2013

This seems to work pretty good and doesnt need to be reapplied as often as other brands that I've tried.

Va bien en temporada de frio!

Posted by Paula46 on Oct 14, 2013

Probare otro en verano porque opino que no protege lo suficiente a los 30 grados, pero para "limpiarnos" un poco del aluminio, para invierno lo veo excelente!

Very good product!!

Posted by Reviewer1815234 on Oct 16, 2013

I bought this for my husband.As we live in Greece (hot climate= i thought if the crystal was good for a sweaty man than it will be for me also.I was using something else and to tell the truth i was a little sceptical about it.But my husbant said that he was astonished about how effective this crystal was.I defenitly recommend it.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by 4824862184195259699 on Oct 29, 2013

Good protection, there is no trace, no smell. But it is not of good quality packaging and awkward to use.

works well, but too big - not very convenient to use

Posted by 4836918999282054989 on Nov 10, 2013

works well, but too big - not very convenient to use

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Very easy to use