Crystal Body Deodorant, Roll-On Deodorant, 2.25 fl oz (66 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great natural product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014

I really like this product, it is effective and does not contain any nasty chemicals. The underarm area is very sensitive to chemicals and it's really important to use as natural a deodorant as you can get. I'm very happy with this one! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Crystal Body Deodorant Works Great!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 05, 2013

I use this deodorant quite often and it really does work good. It really has no scent so it can be used by men or women. If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer3105224 on Mar 26, 2008

I was truly amazed at how well this product works. Outperforms every other brand of deoderant or anti-perspirant I've ever tried, with no irritation or obnoxious frangrances. Roll-on is much easier to use than stick. Effective, healthy and affordable.

Crystal body deodorant ROLL ON

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008

This product has been a part of my life for 30 years it's priceless, but not the spray-on only the roll-on or the crystal hard product. Love it, no odor, no allergic reaction and no harmful aluminum. thanks Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I have tried several deodorants and this one is my favourite. It keeps me fresher longer than the others. I will say I still use antiperspirant at night. I use deodorant only in the morning. Antiperspirants were causing really yellow under arm stains on my shirts (your sweat reacts with the aluminum). But with this system, my shirts are fine and I am confident.