Great natural product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Feb 06, 2014

I really like this product, it is effective and does not contain any nasty chemicals. The underarm area is very sensitive to chemicals and it's really important to use as natural a deodorant as you can get. I'm very happy with this one! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer3105224 on Mar 26, 2008

I was truly amazed at how well this product works. Outperforms every other brand of deoderant or anti-perspirant I've ever tried, with no irritation or obnoxious frangrances. Roll-on is much easier to use than stick. Effective, healthy and affordable.

Crystal body deodorant ROLL ON

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008

This product has been a part of my life for 30 years it's priceless, but not the spray-on only the roll-on or the crystal hard product. Love it, no odor, no allergic reaction and no harmful aluminum. thanks Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

Very convenient and works well

Posted by Reviewer1801822 on Jun 16, 2007

This deodorizes all day without the chemicals. This is easier to use than the crystal stone version and we don't have to fear dropping it (klutz here) and cracking the crystal.

My favourite

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 04, 2013

I have tried several deodorants and this one is my favourite. It keeps me fresher longer than the others. I will say I still use antiperspirant at night. I use deodorant only in the morning. Antiperspirants were causing really yellow under arm stains on my shirts (your sweat reacts with the aluminum). But with this system, my shirts are fine and I am confident.

Good

Posted by 5022976078633263715 on Jul 05, 2012

Easy to use, good!

Roll-on anti-stinky!!

Posted by Reviewer3169924 on Oct 12, 2007

Have used this product for several years. IT is NOT an anti-perspirant, IT is a deodorant. Works very well but very limited to light use, the more you exert yourself the more of often you will need to apply the deodorant. No problem for me...

Crystal Body

Posted by Reviewer3138132 on Apr 22, 2008

I looked all over here in Florida for this product, but could not find it. Knew it was THE BEST for my uses - I tried 'other' crystal - but it wasn't the same. Glad I found this online!

Excellent choice

Posted by Reviewer1078056 on Apr 25, 2008

Buying this was an excellent choice for myself. It's easy to apply, has no major or strong scent, and seems to last a long time (around 12 hours).

Effective and non toxic deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3151794 on May 09, 2009

A terrific, non toxic, effective deodorant.Unscented.