Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1113815 on Apr 09, 2011

I don't use it cause don't think it is effective as many think

Effective but contains an aluminium compound

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

This deodorant works better than any other natural deodorant I've tried. You will need to reapply if undertaking strenuous activity or are a heavy sweater but perspiration seems to be reduced. Therein lies my issue with this deodorant as in commercial deodorant the function of aluminium is to stop you sweating. I've searched for studies on the safety of ammonium alum, the compound in this deodorant, but have not been able to find anything conclusive. As such I use this product sparingly and avoid it after shaving altogether. After reading many studies showing links between breast cancer and aluminium containing deodorants it just doesn't seem worth risking the safety of this compound when there are other good deodorants available. On my page you will find reviews of several different aluminium free deodorants. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products and pregnancy/nursing-friendly vitamins and supplements.

need time for this!!

Posted by 5517591697485082090 on Jan 22, 2015

theres a special way to use this product. u have to slitley wet the deo stick and rub it on your skin till the water is dry again by rubbing in your skin. this really needs time to work and apply it the proper way. it not just to swipe it on and run for school, work or where ever you are going. thats why it did not fit me cause im always in a hurry in morning and dont have time to rub it on my skin, and be sure i have applied it good. for those who have time and can learn the way to apply i think it will be good because it seems like its long (forever) lasting. it does not smell anything. hope my review will help you choosing! :))

Too bad!

Posted by Reviewer1070709 on Jun 07, 2012

I really hoped this would work for me but alas, it did not. I might try it a few more times but only for lazy days around the house when my nose is the only witness!

Actividad moderada

Posted by Reviewer1768975 on Apr 14, 2011

En el momento que un día tienes más actividad de la normal no te dá seguridad 100%, MCarmen

So far so good!

Posted by doppelganger on Jul 29, 2013

It is quite peculiar and I'm not used to having a crystal deodorant. I haven't tested in "harsh" conditions such as gym, yet but I'm quite pleased with it in normal conditions!

not good

Posted by 5154690022984197949 on Nov 22, 2013

I am very disappointed with the product and I will not buy it again. It doesn't work on me. After using it, the smell of sweat is not diminished.

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1763370 on Mar 21, 2011

In the first day has helped and then isn't present. I am very upset.

ะพ

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Aug 30, 2011

At first it was fine, but after two weeks has stopped working and began to cause a terrible smell!

I don't use it very often

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Jan 25, 2012

At my local store it cost over 2 euros so it's cheaper here. but I prefer aloe vera deodorant.