Protects from the odor

Posted by KatySmile on May 30, 2013

This mineral salts (Alum) fights with the bacteria that cause the odor. Prevent smell and not harmful as an antiperspirants. It won't protect you from sweating but it will help you to stay fresh. It works with me and I won't use antiperspirants from now. If you like my review please press YES.

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

This product is really great for all my family. Thank you iherb!!!

Great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

I don't want to use aluminium but unfortunately I need this deodorant when temperature is rising. Most of the time I use Nature's Paradise babypowder as deodorant wich works surprisingly well. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

ДЕЗОДОРАНТ

Posted by 5697374024438118154 on Jan 10, 2013

ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХОЙ ДЕЗИК . МИНУС ТО ЧТО НАНОСИТЬ ЕГО НАДО ТОЛЬКО НА МОКРОЕ ТЕЛО. НА ЛЕТО МНЕ КАЖЕТСЯ ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХО. ОЧЕНЬ УДОБНО БРАТЬ С СОБОЙ

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

This product does not eliminate sweat but it fights odors very well. I am a bit concerned regarding the aluminum though. Edit: Have stopped using it due to the Aluminum, unfortunately. If you are not concerned regarding dangerous compounds, then this is a great deodorant.

Just nice

Posted by 5480629892645674607 on Feb 11, 2014

Well, the most important thing is that I do not smell bad after applying this on my armpit. It is safe as it does not block the secretion of sweats, but forms a barrier to block the bacteria and prevent them from emitting bad smell, just nice :)

My favorite deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1624264 on Jul 20, 2015

I love this deodorant and always buying here on Iherb.com The best deodorant that I have tried in my life.

jeg anbefaler

Posted by Reviewer39238224 on Aug 11, 2012

Dette deodorant er virkelig eliminerer lukten av svette, ikke blokkere svette. Jeg er glad, etterlater det ingen rester på klær er ikke allergifremkallende og luktfri, er ideelt for å reise fordi tar opp lite plass

Kristalas

Posted by 5133344536439663590 on Jun 12, 2012

Esu labai patenkinta!!!visiskai nesijaucia jokio prakaito kvapo.

excellent

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jun 30, 2012

Conveniently. Productively. Remarkably. It is possible not to be afraid that the smell of a deodorant will mix up with a smell of favourite perfumery. It doesn't smell and isn't felt on skin.