ДЕЗОДОРАНТ

Posted by 5697374024438118154 on Jan 10, 2013

ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХОЙ ДЕЗИК . МИНУС ТО ЧТО НАНОСИТЬ ЕГО НАДО ТОЛЬКО НА МОКРОЕ ТЕЛО. НА ЛЕТО МНЕ КАЖЕТСЯ ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХО. ОЧЕНЬ УДОБНО БРАТЬ С СОБОЙ

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

This product does not eliminate sweat but it fights odors very well. I am a bit concerned regarding the aluminum though. Edit: Have stopped using it due to the Aluminum, unfortunately. If you are not concerned regarding dangerous compounds, then this is a great deodorant.

not really so good

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Im not impressed with the effects of this deodorant. Совсем не впечатлилась эффектом этого дезодоранта. маскирует запаха совсем чутьчуть, а не совсем. Все же - хоть както.

CONVENIENT FOR TRAVEL.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 12, 2012

GOOD SIZE.

Posted by Reviewer1881880 on May 01, 2012

I'm disappointed. Crystal arrived broken, so I can not fully enjoy them.

Effective but contains an aluminium compound

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

This deodorant works better than any other natural deodorant I've tried. You will need to reapply if undertaking strenuous activity or are a heavy sweater but perspiration seems to be reduced. Therein lies my issue with this deodorant as in commercial deodorant the function of aluminium is to stop you sweating. I've searched for studies on the safety of ammonium alum, the compound in this deodorant, but have not been able to find anything conclusive. As such I use this product sparingly and avoid it after shaving altogether. After reading many studies showing links between breast cancer and aluminium containing deodorants it just doesn't seem worth risking the safety of this compound when there are other good deodorants available. On my page you will find reviews of several different aluminium free deodorants. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products and pregnancy/nursing-friendly vitamins and supplements.

no sense at all

Posted by Reviewer1808605 on Oct 29, 2010

i don't feel this product is working at all :(

Still Searching

Posted by Reviewer2986802 on Nov 26, 2008

Great idea however did not work for me

Doesn,t work on me!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

Unfortunatelly i am an excepton from this good statistics! I try several times, used it every morning and evening almost a week, hope that my body will get accustomed with it - but not! My armpit smells even worse than without any deodorant!

My favorite deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1624264 on Jul 20, 2015

I love this deodorant and always buying here on Iherb.com The best deodorant that I have tried in my life.