need time for this!!

Posted by 5517591697485082090 on Jan 22, 2015

theres a special way to use this product. u have to slitley wet the deo stick and rub it on your skin till the water is dry again by rubbing in your skin. this really needs time to work and apply it the proper way. it not just to swipe it on and run for school, work or where ever you are going. thats why it did not fit me cause im always in a hurry in morning and dont have time to rub it on my skin, and be sure i have applied it good. for those who have time and can learn the way to apply i think it will be good because it seems like its long (forever) lasting. it does not smell anything. hope my review will help you choosing! :))

ДЕЗОДОРАНТ

Posted by 5697374024438118154 on Jan 10, 2013

ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХОЙ ДЕЗИК . МИНУС ТО ЧТО НАНОСИТЬ ЕГО НАДО ТОЛЬКО НА МОКРОЕ ТЕЛО. НА ЛЕТО МНЕ КАЖЕТСЯ ОЧЕНЬ ДАЖЕ НЕПЛОХО. ОЧЕНЬ УДОБНО БРАТЬ С СОБОЙ

Great!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

This product does not eliminate sweat but it fights odors very well. I am a bit concerned regarding the aluminum though. Edit: Have stopped using it due to the Aluminum, unfortunately. If you are not concerned regarding dangerous compounds, then this is a great deodorant.

not really so good

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Im not impressed with the effects of this deodorant. Совсем не впечатлилась эффектом этого дезодоранта. маскирует запаха совсем чутьчуть, а не совсем. Все же - хоть както.

CONVENIENT FOR TRAVEL.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 12, 2012

GOOD SIZE.

Posted by Reviewer1881880 on May 01, 2012

I'm disappointed. Crystal arrived broken, so I can not fully enjoy them.

no sense at all

Posted by Reviewer1808605 on Oct 29, 2010

i don't feel this product is working at all :(

Still Searching

Posted by Reviewer2986802 on Nov 26, 2008

Great idea however did not work for me

Doesn,t work on me!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

Unfortunatelly i am an excepton from this good statistics! I try several times, used it every morning and evening almost a week, hope that my body will get accustomed with it - but not! My armpit smells even worse than without any deodorant!

Ineffective

Posted by 5678740937874207233 on Sep 23, 2013

I'm baffled by all the good reviews, as I've been using it for a couple of months and it does absolutely nothing. It doesn't keep you dry and it doesn't keep you from smelling sweaty, not even in winter. Sadly it seems that it will last forever, even though I moisten it and rub it repeatedly on my skin it looks as if I had never used it.