Great!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I stopped using regular deodorants due to potentially cancer causing ingredients and started using this. I don't miss regular deodorants! Works great, though sometimes have to reapply later in the day (when it's really hot).

Crystal Body Deodorant, Travel Stick, Deodorant, 1.5 oz 40 g (CBD-00225)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

компактный, удобный...

Great natural alternative

Posted by Danesa on Jun 12, 2013

I love how nice this deodorant feels. It dries quickly and is clear and odorless. First I was bit confused on how this product works because it is absolutely clear and has no scent. But it does very well. Using it every day now and prefer the natural ingredients to the harsh alternatives for daily use.

best deodorant I ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1622298 on Apr 13, 2009

I baught a few since I tried my first one and I converted my husband too! I did buy another healthy alternative, but after the crystal body it's not the same. Highly recommend to everybody. I also like it in this form better over all others. The rock itself is slipery when wet and it can break into pieces. This one has a protective top over it, it's easy to cary around when traveling and it lasts for a very long time!

I will order it again!

Posted by Reviewer3279719 on Feb 08, 2012

I don't stink anymore! Speaking seriously I must tell that after I gave birth to a child my odour became very unpleasant. This deodorant eliminates it absolutely

an excellent deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

a great deodorant, just does not know how we lived without it before. Very economical to use. Effect long enough. Stains on the clothing does not leave. Just need to watch that would not have fallen, or broken)

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Nov 18, 2011

my husband doesn't like deo with perfume. They smell not good. Crystal is great! Unscented and it's really work!!!!

Perfect

Posted by Springtime on Jun 01, 2015

This is a great deodorant that is free from harmful chemicals. This size is perfect for travel and daily use. Recommend it highly!

perfect

Posted by 4659999810286670551 on Feb 11, 2014

well its really good got no bad chemicals in it. i use it before my work out and it really works. the point is not to make your armpit to smell like roses,like other products using chemicals. but to prevent bad odor. and is what it does perfectly.

Funciona!

Posted by afrohair on Mar 25, 2014

Efectivo, duradero, me aguanta durante todo el día, de momento no me ha abandonado (mi trabajo es movidito). No huele a nada ni mancha la ropa. Su tamaño es perfecto para llevar de viaje o en el bolso.Repetiré en cuanto se me acabe (cunde mucho)