Excellent for this price

Posted by Reviewer1142790 on Mar 12, 2013

Buy the second time. First one fell and broke into the pieces..Be careful! But it's good in work. Prevent smell and not harmful as an usual deodorant. But it doesn't prevent from sweat especially in hot weather. So combine this deodorant with this is the best way for me.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Travel Stick, Deodorant, 1.5 oz 40 g (CBD-00225)

Posted by 5509860160192437895 on Jan 27, 2013

компактный, удобный...

Great natural alternative

Posted by Danesa on Jun 12, 2013

I love how nice this deodorant feels. It dries quickly and is clear and odorless. First I was bit confused on how this product works because it is absolutely clear and has no scent. But it does very well. Using it every day now and prefer the natural ingredients to the harsh alternatives for daily use.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I stopped using regular deodorants due to potentially cancer causing ingredients and started using this. I don't miss regular deodorants! Works great, though sometimes have to reapply later in the day (when it's really hot).

best deodorant I ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1622298 on Apr 13, 2009

I baught a few since I tried my first one and I converted my husband too! I did buy another healthy alternative, but after the crystal body it's not the same. Highly recommend to everybody. I also like it in this form better over all others. The rock itself is slipery when wet and it can break into pieces. This one has a protective top over it, it's easy to cary around when traveling and it lasts for a very long time!

I will order it again!

Posted by Reviewer3279719 on Feb 08, 2012

I don't stink anymore! Speaking seriously I must tell that after I gave birth to a child my odour became very unpleasant. This deodorant eliminates it absolutely

an excellent deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

a great deodorant, just does not know how we lived without it before. Very economical to use. Effect long enough. Stains on the clothing does not leave. Just need to watch that would not have fallen, or broken)

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2545104 on Nov 18, 2011

my husband doesn't like deo with perfume. They smell not good. Crystal is great! Unscented and it's really work!!!!

Funciona!

Posted by afrohair on Mar 25, 2014

Efectivo, duradero, me aguanta durante todo el día, de momento no me ha abandonado (mi trabajo es movidito). No huele a nada ni mancha la ropa. Su tamaño es perfecto para llevar de viaje o en el bolso.Repetiré en cuanto se me acabe (cunde mucho)

Perfect

Posted by Springtime on Jun 01, 2015

This is a great deodorant that is free from harmful chemicals. This size is perfect for travel and daily use. Recommend it highly!