Ok

Posted by chglende on May 04, 2015

I have used better deodorants but of course they are full of scary things and at least this one is clean.

I do not recommend

Posted by karinake on May 03, 2015

I didn't find this product useful - it didn't help with the smell of sweat for me.

Se me queda corto

Posted by 5464774221644470228 on Apr 28, 2015

Creo q la eficacia de estos desodorantes es muy relativa, porque ni una misma persona tiene el mismo sudor todos los días...entre alimentación, cambios hormonales...un día sí me va bien y al siguiente no

Crystal Body Deodorant, Travel Stick

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Love the travel size. Like other deodorant stones this provides long lasting protection even with heavy workout. The stone lasts a long time too. Hint: dont wet the stone, like running it under water to get it wet, instead apply deodorant stick directly to damp skin right after shower or bathing, that way the stone will last longer.

It works

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I used this when I was a teenager. It still works on my now adult body. The only thing I don"t like is that you have to wet it and then wait for it to dry, but that is minor. The stick lasts a long long time.

crystal

Posted by 5312220008455938279 on Apr 16, 2015

Very happy with product, just international shipping took couple weeks more than expected.

Most Effective Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer3110788 on Apr 14, 2015

My hubby has tried all sorts of deodorant and this is the only one that works on him! Its easy to use and not sticky and it's cheap!! Will buy this for a lon time to come!

Bad to use

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

I even put 2 drops of water, rub it for minutes. Heck, you'd sweat just trying to apply! It doesn't work and it is not something you want to use to prevent unpleasant scents.

Deodorant