It works!!

Posted by Reviewer1746237 on Nov 21, 2008

My sister used to own one before, and she still smell after using it. Till recently, I read raves in a forum about this crystal stone & that one must apply for at least 10-20seconds to deposit enough of the mineral underarm & it works wonder~!! Another step towards my natural living!!

Good travel size

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Dec 29, 2008

Nice small size. I ordered this so that I could have a small travel-sized deodorant. I intend to leave this in my car for emergency situations (ie, forgetting to put on deodorant before leaving the house).

This size is great for traveling and small storage areas

Posted by Reviewer2566378 on Dec 30, 2008

Works great as a pre-deodorant!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2132400 on Jan 03, 2009

Great product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1577898 on Jul 26, 2008

It works well, but you have to moisten the top every time you apply it.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Travel Stick, 1.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer1552713 on Jun 09, 2008

You have the best price I saw on the web - that's the reason you got the sale. The shipping price was low and it was sent priority mail - 2 day service California to Wisconsin! Very, very, satisfied with everything - Product, price, shipping costs and the fast delivery. Great job!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1322740 on Jun 21, 2008

Works excellent

11:00

Posted by Reviewer2653551 on Nov 30, 2007

the besst

Crystal Body Deodorant Trave; size

Posted by Reviewer1547224 on Mar 21, 2008

Nothing better it's the best, used it 30 years as I said before, don't go any further it will solve your problems. I gave it to a man who had a odor problem for years, he's still thanking me and called me to get 3 more for gym he attends. I probably have at least 15 people thanking me for introducing them to this product. No odor anymore, no harmful aluminum, no allergic reactions. love it. Jeanne from Glenview Illinois

Ms Pageman

Posted by Reviewer1160195 on May 02, 2008

Only brand that gives me an effective long lasting deodorant that is compact and easy to use.